Warspite and Monarch: Elimination and Survival

I don't think two ships who can't control themselves sounds not threatening, but what can go wrong? Everything. With Rodney on my way to murder me, I rushed to Atago's dorm without warning. I haven't seen her for a while now and I assume she's drinking again. When I'm in Atago's room, she's already asleep. I tried not to wake her up, so I hid under the covers while Rodney's looking for me. Eventually, I got so tired that I knocked out. So much of hiding under the covers. 

I woke up a few hours later, and I was not in my commander outfit. I was wearing different attire, and it felt like wearing girl clothing. 

Atago: Morning sweetie~ 

I slowly got up and looked at my attire. 

Arthur: Where's my commander uniform? 

Atago: Ara ara ara~  It's washing in the washer machine. 

Arthur: Why am I wearing your clothing?!  

Atago:  I think that sleeping in a commander uniform sounds uncomfortable to you. You came to visit me. 

She must have undressed me while I fell asleep. What a shame...

Arthur: Did you drink at all?  

Atago: I wouldn't drink when you're here or when I see you~ *giggles*

Arthur: Ok...I better get going... 

Atago: Commander, you're not going anywhere...

She locked the door in her dorm room. 

Atago: I want you to be buried in my bosom. 

Arthur: Not now... I have to do stuff to do. 

Atago: Never...

I trembled when Atago got up and walked closer to me.

Atago: You been a naughty commander. I will punish you~ *giggles* 

She came close to me. 

Arthur: What in god's name are you doing?! BACK OFF you crazy female!

Atago: Please give me huggie wuggies, uwu~

Arthur: HALP MEEEE!!!

Timeskip...

I was completely busted up from what Atago did to me. It was a huge mistake of visiting her. But at least I got Rodney away from me. I heard a knock on the door, and I knew it must be Jintsuu.  Atago unlocked the door and opened it, revealing Jintsuu. 

Jintsuu: Arthur, we got two new ships in the docks. One of them took so long to obtain from research. 

Arthur: Uh... okay. 

I had the feeling of Jintsuu was about to question my attire.

Jintsuu: Nice attire. *snickers* 

Arthur: Don't question it...

Jintsuu: I didn't say anything. Just informing you on the two new ships coming. 

Arthur: Alright, let me get changed. 

I headed to my room in the same attire to switch to the commander's outfit. 

A few minutes later... 

I was thinking about who were the two ships Jintsuu informed about. I was organizing my office to make it nice and tidy for anyone who enters the office. HQ hasn't given me any papers for like a while now, so I shrugged it off and doesn't weigh me down. But what's weighing me down is that either I'm too soft to be a commander or just scared of girls in general. Besides, people are completely watching me from above like Takao. I felt the feeling of how Takao was upset about Atago doing whatever she did to me. I can't help to visit Atago, even if she still keeps drinking because of Takao's death. I haven't seen Enterprise for a week and Zuikaku returned from her trip. I might as well get away from the shipgirls and live somewhere else happy.