0.5

"So Emily," Corbyn begins after Jack starts driving. Lilia was in the passenger seat while Christina, Corbyn, and Emily were in the back, Corbyn in the middle of the two girls. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Would everyone stop asking me that? Yes, I'll be fine! I'm a big girl!" Emily groans, frustrated. Jack pulls into a parking spot after she finishes causing her to jump out immediately. "I appreciate the concern but if it was too much, I would let you know."

"Okay, sorry, I just don't want you to feel like you have to be here," Corbyn sighs.

"I know I don't. But thank you Corbyn," Emily replies with a smile. "Now let's shop except I'm broke so I'll stare at things like a lost puppy!"

"That's a mood," Lilia giggles, walking in step with Jack. They meet up with the other before walking into the mall together. The couples walked in step with each other while Daniel and Emily walked next to each other. The boys were quick to walk into Gucci, immediately spreading out to look around.

"I feel poor," Emily mumbles to herself while checking the price tag of a shirt. She hears a slight giggle and looks up to see Kay. "I think they forget that we're not world famous singers."

"I think so too," Kay agrees with a nod. "I hope me being here isn't like making things awkward for you."

"No of course not. Why would it?" Emily replies while refolding the shirt in her hands. Kay kind of shrugs causing Emily to raise a brow in question.

"Uh Zach told me what happened," Kay whispers. Emily slowly nods before shrugging.

"It's in the past we're just strangers now I guess," Emily mumbles, looking around the store at her friends. "Anyways, I'm just happy for you guys. You two are good together."

"I'm sorry," Kay sighs, running a hand through her hair. Emily rolls her eyes and drags the girl over to a quiet part of the store.

"You have nothing to apologize for. You're a great girl and I'd really like to be friends with you," Emily says causing Kay to break out into a smile. The blonde is quick to hug the taller girl causing Emily to laugh. "I'm gonna take that as a yes to being my friend."

"Absolutely," Kay giggles, releasing the girl. "Now let's go force them to go to forever 21 or something we can afford."

"What's going on?" Daniel asks, popping up out of nowhere.

"We're broke," Emily bluntly replies causing the boy to chuckle.

"Alright, let me see who wants to go elsewhere, I'll come with you," Daniel responds before turning and walking around the store. He soon returns, Zach by his side. Of course, it was only fucking Zach with him. "Let's go to forever 21 I guess."

"Okay," Emily murmurs before turning on her heel and walking out of the Gucci store. The others follow her and soon they arrive at the store. As they walk in, Kay and Daniel split up from the other two. Emily tries to avoid Zach by turning to the nearest clothing rack and rifling through it. She can feel him get closer but doesn't pay him any attention.

"Em?" Zach mutters causing Emily's head to shoot up and turn to him. She's taken aback by the nickname. She hasn't let anyone call her that since he left.

"Don't call me that," She demands, turning back to the rack.

"Why? I always call you Em," Zach replies, confused. Emily sighs and turns so she's facing Zach.

"No one has called me that since you left because I wouldn't let them. I don't like going by that nickname anymore. It brings back too many bad memories," She answers before shouldering past him. She heads over to another rack in the corner, praying he won't follow her. Unfortunately, he does follow her. "Zach leave me alone, we all know how good you are at that."