Number 1

(Ok, so I'm skipping 5 years.  Mostly because I really want to start writing about their life with kids.) Disneylove8 😁😁

It's been 5 years since Conner and Bree have gotten married and they were enjoying married life.  They have traveled all around the world and even lived in Germany for a year.  They are now settled and living in New York City.  They have a very nice 1 bedroom apartment in Manhattan and right across the hall is their best friends Maddie and Jacob.  They were able to afford their apartment because Bree has been writing her best selling book series for the past five years.  The series was based on her short stories in middle school, the Cemetery of the Undead.

The series was about a pair of friends that live next to a cemetery filled with dead famous people and at midnight they all come to life.  The series was so popular among teens, and young adults and it was even turned into a Netflix series that ran for 5 seasons since there were five books.  On the other hand, Conner's first book was recently released and it was doing fairly well, but not as well as Bree's series.  But he wasn't upset because he knew that it just needed time.

Today was like any other normal day.  The birds were chirping and you could hear the hustle and bustle of the city that never sleeps.  Bree was a morning person, unlike her husband who slept in whenever he could.  So Bree got up and made a cup of coffee for herself and looked out of her amazing view of the city.  She took a sip of her coffee but something was different about it. It didn't have the dark rich coffee taste she enjoyed.

She walked back over to the kitchen and poured more of her vanilla half and half in it. She took a sip and it still tasted really bad so she poured it down the drain with disappointment. Just then her husband walked in and hugged her from behind.

"What are you doing up so early?" Bree asked.

"I got a text from my publisher. He wants to talk about sales." Conner said and looked at the sink and saw Bree's coffee. "Did you pour out your coffee again?"

"Yeah, I think we need to get a new brand. It tastes really bad and makes me want to vomit." Bree said and opened the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"I'll go get one on the way home. How are you feeling this morning." Conner asked as he kissed his wife.

"Same as I have for the past 3 months," Bree said. "I think it's just the stress and nerves from the 5th season of the show. It's almost done so I'll feel better soon."

"I still say you should go to the doctor," Conner said.

"Conner, I'm fine. It's just stress." Bree said and took a sip of her water.

"I have to leave, I have to be there at 9. I'll be back by lunch." Conner said and kissed Bree on the cheek.

"Ok," Bree said weakly and leaned on the kitchen island.

"Are you sure your ok?" Conner asked while getting his jacket.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just a little nauseous," Bree said and took deep breaths. "Go, I'll be fine."

"Ok, um call me if anything. I'll be back as soon as possible." Conner said and kissed Bree again. Conner walked out the door and down the hall and knocked on the door of apartment 925. Their good friend Maddie opened the door with her son Jaxon on her hip.

"Hey, Conner. What's up?" Maddie said.

"Hey, I have to head out for a couple of hours and I'm really worried about Bree. She is still really sick."

"Yeah, hasn't this been going on for a while?"

"Yeah, she thinks it's stress but I think it's something else."