A Trip Home (After a Grimm Warning)

(This chapter is pretty boring but it's just about what happened after Bree and Emmerich got home and what Conner was doing at the time.  Enjoy and Like and Comment!!)  Disneylove8😁😆

Bree and Emmerich flew through a world of light and after a few seconds, they spotted something at the end of the tunnel. They soon landed in the middle of a women's restroom and they had no idea where in the world they were. They both stood up and looked around and then they looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh my goodness, did what I think happen just happen? Or was it all a dream?" Emmerich asked.

"I know right! What the hell just happened?!" Bree said with the biggest smile on her face. She then sat on the sink countertop and took her beanie off her head. "Did we really just travel into a fairytale world, filled with people we have only read about in storybooks and witness an actual war?!"

"I think we did Bree." Emmerich said. They both screamed and laughed which echoed off of the bathroom walls.

"OMG, THAT WAS AWESOME!" Bree said. "We actually shouldn't be smiling this much, we just watched people die!"

"IT WAS! AND WE REALLY SHOULDN'T BE!" Emmerich said and tried not to smile.

Soon someone came into the bathroom and she was wearing a fancy black and red waitress outfit with a vest and a tie and in her dark brown hair was a tiny red hat.

"Is everything all right in here?" She asked

"Yes, everything is perfectly fine," Bree said and got off the countertop and put her beanie back on.

"Sir you are not allowed in here as this is the Ladies room." She said and pointed to Emmerich.

"Oh, I'm sorry madam. See he's my brother and my mother wanted me to watch him. Last time I let him out of my sight we found him a day later in some old lady's house playing cards." Bree said.

"Oh, ok." The woman said and loosened her tie. "Well if you've done your business I'll escort you back to your mother."

Bree and Emmerich nodded and once they stepped foot outside the bathroom they saw where they were. They were in the middle of a casino. There were card tables and slot machines everywhere and a bar in the back.

"Where are we, Bree?" Emmerich whispered.

"I think we're in Las Vegas," Bree said. "I'm not surprised the portal took us here. Mother Goose must spend a lot of her time here."

"How are we going to get home?" Emmerich whispered to Bree.

"So where is your mother?" The women asked

"She just texted me. She said to meet her at a local cafe." Bree said. "Is there one nearby?"

"Yes, there's one down the street. Get out of the casino and take a right. You can't miss it." The woman said.

"Thank you," Bree said and she grabbed Emmerich's hand and they ran out of the casino. They ran down the street to the nearby cafe and walked in. "Do you want anything?"

"I could eat something." Emmerich said. They got in line and Bree ordered 2 hot chocolates and 2 turkey sandwiches. Bree and Emmerich went and sat at an empty table in the corner of the cafe. Bree then realized she didn't have her charger for her phone because her bag was still in that hotel in Europe.

"This sandwich is the best thing I've ever tasted," Emmerich said as he took a big bite of his sandwich.

"It's definitely going to taste good after barley eating for weeks," Bree said and laughed. "One second Emmerich, I'm going to go ask someone if they have a charger."