Injury Part Two

I did EXPENSIVE RESEARCH to do this properly. I think it turned out pretty well though. Hope you like it even tho it's late ;-; enjoy!!

\(•-•)/
~Bakugo's POV~

It's been four months since Eijirou fell into this coma. Four months since I've seen him smile. Four months since I've been in this hospital. Four months of Deku bringing me clothes and food. Four months of visits. Four months of flowers.

Four months of pain for both of us.

My parents texted me and said they would visit today. I had gotten used to being here by now. I was used to the visits. That didn't make it any less painful though.

It was getting close to the time that they'd arrive. Deku has brought clothes yesterday, but I waited until now to put them on. They'd freak if they knew I hadn't been going home. I walked down the hall to the showers with my clothes and thought about Kirishima.

I thought about every time I told him I didn't feel like going out. Every argument we had. Every time I didn't cook for him. Every time I ignored him.

One less time I'd get to be with him.

\(•-•)/

By the time I knew what I was doing, I had already finished my shower. I pulled on a plain shirt and jeans and walked back down to Kirishima's room.

My parents were already in the room when I opened the door, sitting and muttering words to each other that I couldn't hear.

When I shut the door behind me, they quickly stopped talking and turned to face me.

"Hey..." I muttered, trying my best to get my voice to carry to them.

"Katsuki! How have you been?" my mom said as she walked up to me and hugged me tightly around the neck.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," I said sarcastically.

My dad chuckled and rolled his eyes before speaking.

"We brought you food, " he said, holding a small bento box out to me, "Made it ourselves."

"Not in the mood. I ate yesterday," I replied flatly.

My dad gave a quick worried glance at my mom, but she shook her head and persisted.

"Aww... but it's your favorite! We even brought soy sauce," my mom whined, pushing it closer to my face.

I snatched it away from her and popped it open.

Fried Tempura... it really is my favorite.

"Give me the chopsticks," I demanded, holding out my hand.

My parents smiled brightly and my mom fished them out of her purse.

I took them from her, slightly confused about why they were in there instead of the bag they brought the tempura in. Then again, she usually keeps chopsticks in her purse, so I'm not too concerned.

I sat down at the table by the large window and stared down at the city below as I began eating.

I wonder how it's going out there without us... the world coulda gone to shit and we wouldn't even know.

"Hey, old hag... what's goin on out there?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing too terrible is happening... Your  hero agency put a couple of interns in your guys' place." She replied, sounding almost cheerful.

"They're covering for you okay... but I don't think they're quite as good," my dad added, pushing his glasses up.

I fiddled with my fingers as I let my thoughts take over.