1K Special-Anniversary

Sorry this is late... I got grounded for threatening to throw my brother off of Niagara Falls. This chapter is over twice the length of the usual ones, so get ready for it. Also, mega floof. So. Much. Floof. Hope you enjoy!

\(•-•)/
~Bakugo's POV~

I was pulled out of my sleep by the scent of breakfast coming through the door and getting stronger.

"Katsuki! Wake up babe, " a familiar voice cooed.

"Ei? What time is it?" I groaned as I blinked my eyes open.

"Happy anniversary Katsu!" Eijirou cheered as I sat up.

Eijirou and I have been married for a year now. He's the only guy I've ever dated. He's the perfect person for me and I don't really know what I'd do without him at this point. I'm pretty insufferable sometimes and he still sticks with me through everything.

He placed a tray of food down in my lap and I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Oh, thanks Ei!" I said, genuinely beaming at him.

I looked down at the plate of food. There was bacon, scrambled eggs, and two fluffy pancakes that were dotted with chocolate chips.

I really did love it when he cooked for me, especially when it was good. Being the one who usually cooks, it's nice to have someone else does it.

Eijirou isn't naturally the best chef, but it usually turns out alright when he tries. Whenever he did though, I felt special knowing that he tried just for me.

He giggled in anticipation and crawled over to the other side of the bed to sit next to me.

"Is it good? Did I do good?" He said, still giggling.

"Hold on a sec I just woke up," I grumbled, "how long have you been awake for?"

"Three hours," he said, his voice suddenly turning serious.

I whipped my head over to him, a look of concern played on my face.

"Three hours? What the hell were you up for three hours for?"

"I had to get everything ready!" He whined, "Speaking of, when do you think you'll be ready to leave?"

"Leave? And go where?" I said as I took a bite out of a strip of bacon.

"Oh... I made reservations," he giggled.

"Gimmie an hour," I said.

He nodded and pressed a kiss to my cheek. He rested his head on my shoulder and grabbed the remote, clicking on the tv.

I heard gentle humming over the noise of the tv as I ate my food. As I began to feel more and more awake, I finished off the last of my food. Eijirou stood up and began walking out of the room.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked, missing the extra warmth on my shoulder.

"Letting you get dressed. You usually get all embarrassed when I watch you, " he said smiling, "And I have to go call our ride."

I gave him a small look of confusion before he chuckled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Eijiroooouu, " I whined.

He is extremely vulnerable to that voice and I'm well aware of it. That's why I use it to my advantage on a very regular basis.

He suddenly poked his head back in the door and hummed in response.

"Gimmie a kiss, " I said.

He happily bounced over to me and gave me a peck on the nose before moving down to my lips, brushing them with his own as he locked his ruby eyes with mine. The look he gave me made my heart skip in anticipation and my breath hitched in the back of my throat.