You Know You Want Me(Contest)

This oneshot was made for the contest held by PandarooObscurities as is meant to be a prequel to their oneshot called You Know You Want Me from their book MHA Oneshots. Make sure to go follow them and check out the next part in their book! Tell them that I said hai! By the way... the original idea was recommended to Pandaroo by Quince_gelly so go check them out too!

\(•-•)/
~Bakugo's POV~

"Hey, you with the blond hair!" someone yelled from behind me.

I turned my head around, assuming they were addressing me.

There was a girl with bright pink hair standing about ten feet behind me. She wore an airy white sundress and walked with her hands behind her back, slowly taking steps towards me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I grunted.

She giggled and her smile turned into a sick grin.

I turned my body to face her and took a step back.

"I just... Are you single?" she asked in a breathy voice.

"Not interested, " I replied, letting my guard down and turning to walk away.

"You don't have to be interested in me!" she yelled, running up and brushing a hand on my shoulder, "Are you interested in anyone? Anyone at all?"

Yes...

"No," I said firmly, contradicting the voice in my head that was telling me otherwise.

If I ignore it, it'll go away...

As I met eyes with the girl in front of me, who was now about two feet away, her eyes slowly turned from a bright pink to a scarlet red and the smile on her face widened.

"I thought so..."

"Wha—"

I was suddenly cut off by the girl leaning forward and giving me a peck on the nose, leaning back and disappearing in a could of pink and red smoke.

"What the shit..." I mumbled, raising a hand to my forehead and trying to steady myself.

I was suddenly feeling extremely dizzy, but I just guessed it was from the smoke.

I'll go to class anyway because my mama ain't raise no bitch.

I continued walking towards the UA High School building, but as I distanced myself from where I saw the girl, I wasn't starting to feel any better.

Actually...it felt like I was... getting worse...

"Oh, hey Bakugo!" I spun around at the mention of my name.

"Kirishima...?"

"Yeah it's me, are you okay?"

"Um... yeah I..."

...

...

...

"Bakugo?..."

"—kugo!"

\(•-•)/

"Wake up!" I jolted awake at the sound of yelling in my ear.

"Bakugo are you okay? You passed out for a sec..."

I sat up quickly and turned to face Kirishima.

"I'm fine Shitty Hair... how long was I out for?" I mumbled as I shook my head, trying to clear my vision.

"Oh, not long! Only about two minutes."

"Right then... let's go. We'll be late for class if we stay here any longer," I said as I stood up and started walking.

"Class? W-wait Bakugo you should see the nurse or something. Do you even know what's going on?"

"No... but I think that girl hit me with a quirk or something. It's no big deal, let's just go."

"A quirk? Bakugo we have to go to the office!"

"No! I'm fine Shitty Hair!"

"No ,you're not! You just passed out on the sidewalk in front of me! And this is a quirk we're dealing with! You could be seriously hurt Bakugo, please just tell Aizawa or something!" Kirishima yelled, getting increasingly louder.

We stared at each other for a moment before I noticed the look of genuine concern on his face.

I hate it when he makes that face.

"If I go, will you stop bothering me?" I sighed.

He nodded quickly and a smile spread across his face.

"Fine then."

\(•-•)/

"So you were hit by a quirk, you passed out, and you feel fine now?" Aizawa droned in his monotone voice.

He'd been questioning me for about ten minutes now and I'll bet Kirishima was waiting outside for me.

"Yeah old man, I already told you I'm fine!"

I've been trying to convince him that I'm fine for a while now, and thank God he's finally starting to buy it.

He glared at me for a few moments before sighing loudly.

"Fine then, go to class."

\(•-•)/

That's the end of my contribution! Like I said, go check out PandarooObscurities to see the next part! I'm working on the next chapter, so expect that soon. See you guys then!

Word Count: 643