Valentine's Day

Well this us about two days late but enjoy it anyway friends. By the way, I have a lot of views now and I'm happy about it so I'm in a good mood. I've got episodes to catch up on, but it'll be easy since I'm on break. Hope you enjoy!!

\(•-•)/
~Kirishima's POV~

Today is the day. Valentine's Day. The day I would finally tell my roommate how I felt about him. We've been living together for two years now, and I have reason to believe he likes me.

He blushes around me all the time and worries about me a lot. He brings me food when I'm having breakdowns and stuff... I always thought it was really sweet. He's the one who usually brings me out of them too.

We recently just got on a first name basis, and I feel like its an extreme achievement for me. I've never been allowed to call someone I liked by their first name, but then again, I haven't liked many people romantically.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew. I mean, I never hit on him or anything, but he seems to know me well enough.

Bakugo Katsuki... I thought to myself.

He's perfect... I can't think of a single reason that I wouldn't fall in love with him...

He really was the only one for me. He's talented and extremely smart, not to mention he could rival Gordon Ramsay in Hell's Kitchen. He'd probably win too.

Naturally, to impress someone who already knows everything, you have to beat them at their own game. In my case, I'll aim to match it since beating him at anything is far from possible.

I'm going to make him chocolate. Spicy chocolate. Something not even he had been able to perfect. I had all day to try since I'm off work, but that 'all day' was coming to an end.

My lazy ass procrastinated all day, so I only have four hours to get done. I've made chocolate before, so that wouldn't be so hard. Then again, I only know how to because of Bakugo.

I hummed to Nails for Breakfast Tacks for Snacks as I mixed the milk into the cocoa and powdered sugar until the music stopped. My phone was ringing.

I pressed the answer button without looking who it was. Big mistake.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Kirishima I'm coming home early today. I don't feel so great,"

Shit.

"Oh, Bakubro! Um, that's fine... I-I just umm... we're out of butter now!" it wasn't a lie, I really had just used the rest of it.

"Damn, I need some for tonight too... Wait, now? What do you mean?" he responded in a suspicious voice.

"I just made...uh... popcorn! Used it all on the popcorn, "

"What the hell are you doing? You sound distracted, "

"I'm just playing a videogame. Overwatch, " I responded quickly.

"Oh okay. Well, I'll pick some up on my way back. See ya soon Shitty Hair, "

"Caio!" I laughed nervously before hanging up.

I breathed for the first time since I answered the phone.

"I am amazing at improvising, " I said to myself as I grabbed cinnamon and chili powder out of the cabinet.

I added one and a half tablespoons of cinnamon and three tablespoons of chili powder. The recipe only called for one, but I was determined to have him feel the spice here. Another characteristic that makes Bakugo himself. He is damn near immune to spice.