"Friend"

Happy birthday to @highlyblushing , who came up with this request!!! And good job to me for actually updating!! If you guys want a birthday request lmk because I'll do it. Almost forgot to mention, this event happened in my real actual life and I thought it'd be cute if the bois did it- Hope you enjoy!

Bakugo's POV
\(•-•)/

Eijirou has somehow, someway, convinced me into actually leaving the gym.

Can you believe that? I bet you can't. I can't either.

But here I am, sitting in a very urban café with too many succulents and an overwhelming scent of coffee beans with my boyfriend.

On a Sunday. On a training day. Fucks sake, I must really love this damn idiot.

I shook my head and subconsciously glared over at my boyfriend, who was sipping on his extremely sugary drink.

"Whaaat? Why so sour?" he said, grinning at me.

"You know exactly why. I missed my training for this," I said, glaring on purpose this time.

He feigned offense and turned his head away.

"Well you didn't have to come, you know. I just thought it'd be good to have some time with you. And some coffee."

"Of course I had to come. Or else, what, leave you and your hot ass alone in public for any bitch to come steal you from me? Fuck no."

He only laughed and blushed before bringing his mug to his lips again.

Of course, I didn't mind spending time with Eijirou, and this café wasn't particularly busy or crowded, so it could've been worse.

But I mean, we could've had fun beating each other to a pulp in the Gamma Gym, like we always do on Sundays.

Regardless, bonding was bonding, whether it was relaxing in a café and drinking coffee while listening to lo-fi, or literally trying to kill each other(in an endearing way).

I took a long sip of my iced black coffee and looked over at Eijirou, who was looking around at all the different plants in the room. He looked like a total idiot but in a cute way. Somehow he always managed to pull that off.

For the record, it's American-style iced coffee, even though Canada does it ten times better. Ya know, Scott was unaware of the difference between the two until he went to America and ordered one. To his horror, they handed him what was actually just coffee with ice in it, and nothing like the masterpiece he would receive at Tim Horton's. It was disgusting.

But I digress.

I noticed something seeming to catch his eye as he looked around, and he was making that pouty face he did when he was confused.

"What is it?" I said as I turned my head in the direction he was looking.

"N-nothing, I just thought I saw..." he said, still staring off at one of the other occupied tables.

"What? There's nothing over there, just more plants."

"Is that...? OH MY GOD, KAZUNA?" he yelled out, way louder than necessary.

One of the only other people in the café turned around and looked at us.

She had salmon-colored hair with bangs and wore round glasses with a yellow sweater and white jeans. She looked boho in a modern way and was definitely the type to frequent a stand-alone succulent-filled café.

As soon as she saw us, she kind of looked us over, trying to decide is she recognized us, just before her face lit up.

She stood up and walked closer, abandoning her laptop and tea, and Kirishima stood up too.