1

The sounds of heels clicking echoed down the almost empty hallway, making Nam Cheri's presence known to the four boys that hung around.

The first boy to notice her pushed himself off of the lockers and started walking towards her. "Well, well, well." A smile that could be related to that of the Cheshire Cat's stretches across the pink haired boy's face. "Guys," he called out to his friends, his eyes never leaving the girl. "Guess who's back."

"Shady's back?" The brunette one joked, following the suite of the first.

"No," The girl dramatically sighed, forming her red tinted lips into a pout. "It's just lil old me."

"What a disappointment." Another boy called out, not leaving their original spot.

"Are you not going to come over here and give your bestie a hug?"

"You're not worth the energy." He called back, turning back to his conversation with the fourth boy, who was also the shortest.

"Don't worry kiddo, I'll give you one instead." The brunette spread his arms and Cheri immediately ran to him, jumping into them. "Miss me?"

"I did." She confirmed, leaving his hold to hug the pink one. "I missed all of you."

"You were only gone for two weeks." He replied, still smiling.

She slung her arms around the boys' shoulders and started guiding them towards the other two. "Two weeks, too long, baby boy."

"You're over exaggerating." Pink boy sighed.

"As per usual." The brunette added in.

"It's been less than five minutes and you two are already roasting me." She joked, squeezing their shoulders.

The trio had finally reached the lazy boys at the end of the hall, who were now seated on the floor. "Get up losers." The girl dropped her arms from around the school's favorite ship to help the other two up.

Cheri's best friend checked out her outfit. "Miss Nam, you're looking extra thottie today."

She rolled her eyes and pulled him in for a quick hug, to which he gave her a light smack on the butt instead of returning it. "Fuck you." She muttered to him as all of the boys let out a few laughs.

"I hate to break it to you hun, but you're not my type." He smiled.

"Rightttt, I forgot, I don't have a dick."

"Are you sure about that?" The smallest one finally spoke up, a smirk gracing his face. "Also, where was my hug?"

"Oh Renjun," She said giving him a quick hug. "I missed you the most of all."

By far, Renjun was the least closest to Cheri out of the four boys. When the girl first started hanging out with them, he wasn't too keen on her being the newest addition. She didn't mind his hatred all that much, Cheri has always had thick skin since she was younger.

"I love it when you lie to me." He joked.

♛ ♛ ♛

When she took her seat in her normal spot in Calculus class, Cheri was expecting a new lesson. What she wasn't expecting was a new student to be standing at the front of the room.

She leant over to her best friend who sat next to her, being sure to keep her voice low. "Who is that?"

"Bitch, you think I know?"

"Seriously, Haechan."

Haechan is notoriously known as the school gossip. Almost always, he's the first person to know about the latest drama and tea. Usually, he keeps most of the things he hears to himself; but only so that he can use it as leverage over whoever it's about. That's how he holds his position over the other people in the grade.