5

"Well this is a surprise."

"Mom," Jisung stood in front of his mother, who he towered over, blocking her view of Cheri who was still sitting on his bed. "I told you to knock before coming into my room." He whined, suddenly acting like a child.

She pushed past him and settled the plate of cookies that she brought in with her onto the table in front of the couch. "Frankly, I was always rooting for you two to get together, but I didn't expect it to happen now due to the current circumstances."

"Mommmmm." He groaned, following her over to the living area of the room.

"But, I must say, it's a little concerning that a twelfth grader is running around, doing god knows what–" She pinched his cheeks. "–with my innocent little tenth grader."

Cheri snorted at that statement, knowing that he's not so innocent anymore. "That's a good question but I think that that's an important conversation that you should have with your son." She gracefully got off the bed and went over to grab a cookie. "Thanks for the snacks and for having me, Ms Park." Cheri flashed the older woman a smile as she headed towards the door.

"You're leaving?" Jisung asked with a slight pout, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll see you later Jisung."

♛ ♛ ♛

"By the way, absolutely under no circumstances, can Jeno find out about this." Cheri stomped in to her living room, dressed in an pair of said boy's sweatpants and a over sized Justin Bieber t-shirt. "Or even Jaemin and Renjun for that matter, they'd have a field day with this."

She had come home to Mark and Haechan cooking pasta in her kitchen. Immediately after taking her shoes off, Cheri spilt to the couple everything about what had just happened at Jisung's house. Of course, they– more Haechan than Mark– wanted to know everything about what happened before that: how it all started, how far they'd gone and how long it has been going on for. And before going to change her clothes, the girl had answered all of their questions.

"Why not?" Mark asked.

Cheri rolled her eyes at his obliviousness and served herself some food, ignoring his question completely.

"Because he'll be disappointed in her." Haechan stepped in, leaning against the arch way that separates the living room and the kitchen. "And then he'll try to make her be a good person."

"But," Mark's eyes searched the room, looking around for inspiration on how to finish his sentence. "she's already a good person."

She beamed at the boy. "Thank you, Mark"

"Suck her ass more." Haechan shook his head at his boyfriend's statement before turning to look at his best friend. "You're only sometimes a good person, other times you're kind of a bitch."

Cheri made sure to fully finished chewing her pasta before retorting. "Please go shove a fork in an outlet."

"Ladies first." He clapped back.

The front door of the apartment swung open and banged against the wall, making Renjun's entrance extra dramatic.

"By all means, come in." Cheri sighed, knowing that the boys had the habit of letting themselves into her home.

"I am going insane!" He took his baseball cap off and tossed it across the room, making it hit the kitchen wall and fall to the ground.

"This is gonna be good." Haechan smirked, ready to hear more tea.

Renjun rarely ever got worked up. Yes, he'd normally be annoyed with everyone's attitudes and actions but he usually kept it down to small comments and utilizing his earbuds. He wasn't necessarily a people person, but, being the most mature one out of the group, he typically could hold back from fully displaying whatever he was feeling.

"That little girl is getting to be too much." He stood in front of the TV where everyone could see him.

"I really hope that this is about Yuna." Cheri prayed, continuing to neatly eat.

"Well you're in luck, because it is."

"So much tea is being spilt tonight, I'm living."

"Looks like you're not the only one who hates her now, Cheri."

"I don't hate her," she set her empty bowl in the sink. "Her face just bothers me."

"And she's really frickin cringey." Renjun added.

"When am I gonna get to meet her?" Mark dumbly asked, starting to wash the dishes.

"Hopefully never." Cheri yawned, stretching out on the couch as Haechan left his post to go back hug his boyfriend. "So what was our dear sweet girl doing that set you off?"

"It's just a bunch of little things that all piled up." Renjun ran a hand through his hair as he began his rant. "Firstly, I'm pretty sure she's obsessed with Jaemin–"

"Which girl isn't though?" Mark wondered aloud, causing Cheri to roll her eyes.

"When I say obsessed though, I really do mean it."  The boy started pacing before the homeowner. "She's always, always starring at him and whenever it's just the two of us together, she's basically acting like some kind of private investigator about him."

Haechan lifted his head from his boyfriend's shoulder.  "Sounds like a classic y/n to me."

"If Jaemin had never picked her up in the halls then I wouldn't have to be so bothered." He huffed, blowing some of his bangs upwards.

"I feel." Cheri agreed, hugging a furry pillow to her chest

"Just wait for him to fuck her, then she'll get tossed away." Haechan spoke, knowing how the playboy operates. "It's not like this is the first time that Jaemin has dragged in some random girl."

"She sounds different from the others, though."

♛ ♛ ♛