3

Cheri sat out front of the school with Renjun and Jaemin. They all came to school early so they decided to sit out and enjoying the pleasant early spring weather.

Jaemin let out a big yawn.

"Tired?" Renjun asked, sipping his coffee.

Jaemin nodded, "Hopefully, it won't fuck with tryouts later." He stretched his arms out, slyly resting one across Cheri's shoulders.

"Nana you're not slick." She sighed, too lazy to remove it.

"I totally am. How do you think I managed to get so many girls?" A dopey grin resided on his face.

"Let's not open up this can of worms." Renjun sighed, sipping his coffee again. "It's too early to hear about how many girls he's hooked up with."

"I think it's around 34." He shrugged, winking at Cheri.

"Not like anyone asked." She sassed, then proceeded to shove his arm off of her and cross a leg over the other.

He cupped a hand over his ear and leaned towards her. "Remind me again where you rank on the list?"

"Hook up number two." She grumbled, glaring at the pink haired boy's grin that kept stretching wider and wider as he reminisced over their time together.

"You will always have a special place in my heart." He patted his chest and glanced over at Renjun, who had tuned them out with the aid of his earbuds. "When's Yuna getting here? I'm bored."

It has been four days since Yuna had started hanging out with Cheri and the boys; and in the short span of time, it seemed as if all the boys have all fallen in love with her. Cheri on the other hand, was only slowly starting to warm up to her.

"You're little play thing will be here soon, I'm sure." Cheri responded, typing away at her phone.

Jaemin tried to peek at her phone, "Who's texting us?"

She scrunched her nose and angled herself away from him. "None of your business." She finished making her plans and slipped her phone into the pocket of her black bomber jacket.

Cheri was feeling a bit on edge. She didn't sleep well last night, was annoyed with a certain someone and Jaemin was currently pissing her off.

"Yuna's here!" He exclaimed, jumping slightly in his seat.

Cheri glared at the black G-Wagon that had just pulled up in front of them. The windows were all tinted, blocking her view of the driver. The passenger side door opened and out hopped out Yuna, dressed in her typical hoodie and jeans combo with her hair thrown up in a messy bun.

She had basically reached us when the drivers side window rolled down, revealing a pale skinned boy with messy dark red hair, his face covered by a large pair of sunglasses. "Yuna!" His voice was deep and raspy, drawing Cheri's attention. Yuna turned around and went back to the car, the driver lazily dangling a calculus textbook out of the window. "You forgot this."

"Right." She took the textbook. "Thanks, I'll see you later."

He nodded his head, "later."

And with that, he sped away.

♛ ♛ ♛

She lightly dragged her nails against the back of his neck, drawing his face back towards hers.

"Baby," He quietly whined, sliding his large hands down the slope of her back towards every teenage boy's favorite body part, her ass. "I have to go back to class soon."