6

Cheri's sat slumped over the desk, her head resting on her arms, while Jeno comfortingly rubbed her lower stomach with one hand.

The two currently had a spare and decided to go to the library so that one of them could suffer in piece and the other could get some reading in for English class.

But of course, they were interrupted by non-other than Jaemin and Yuna.

"Awe," Jaemin mimicked Cheri's pout. "is our princess on her period?"

Yuna widened her eyes and stepped closer to the group. "Princess?" She spoke the one word as a disappointed whisper.

Jeno nodded at the boy in response, stopping his actions and rested a warm hand on her stomach. "At least she's not pregnant."

"Fuck off," Cheri lifted herself off of the desk, shifting on Jeno's lap. "I use condoms every time and I'm on the pill."

"Can't relate." Jaemin winked at Yuna, making her face turn into a tomato.

"As you should." Jeno stressed, watching Yuna round the table to take a seat. "What brings you to the library anyways?"

"It's probably one of his hook up spots." Cheri said, resting her head back down on the desk.

"Gross." Jaemin shivered. "The school's so crusty, I don't do that shit here anymore." He slammed his backpack on the table.

Cheri was now dozed off on the desk, completely oblivious to what Jaemin was saying. But Jeno was fully paying attention.

"But I was talking to Jisung this morning and I noticed that he looks scary similar to Areum." He continued.

Jeno quickly covered the sleeping girl's ears with his hands. "You mean Park Areum?"

"Yeah." Jaemin nodded and took last year's yearbook out of his bag. "I remember seeing this one picture at Areum's house that got put into the yearbook for the junior year's childhood pictures."

"How does this tie back to Jisung though?"

"There was a third kid in that picture." He finally reached the correct page in the yearbook and pointed to the specific picture amongst the collage. "That's Jisung between them."

"Damn him and Areum look like they can be siblings."

"It's because they are, smartass." Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"But every other kid has the last name Park. It could just be like how Haechan and I are both Lees but we're not related."

"Look at this picture and tell me that they're not related." Jaemin looked out Yuna for help, knowing that Jeno would believe her.

"That's probably why Cheri got so weird when he came and sat with us." Yuna added, finally speaking after her long running silence.

Jeno studied the photo and slowly started to believe it, remembering that in the past, Areum had mentioned that she had a younger brother. "So, if they actually were siblings, why does all of this matter?"

"Because," Jaemin flicked his head to the side, making his pink bangs move out of his eyes. "It's really fucking weird that she introduced herself to him."

Jeno skeptically eyed the girl that was fast asleep on his lap. "Maybe, she had a good reason to."

♛ ♛ ♛

Cheri raised a manicured hand in the air, causing her silver Tiffany's bracelet to slide down her thin arm.

"Yes, Ms Nam?" Her English teacher asked from the front of the room.