6-Drama, Fights and... Pianos

Kaito's POV

I walked into the host club. I saw a girl speaking in a French accent. I stood baffled by all the stuff she was saying. The twins being basketball stars, Tamaki being a lonely prince. Haruhi being a bullied honor student by Mitsukuni... The baby faced thug? What?! And Takashi being his lacky friend. Again what?! Kyoya already being perfect?

The girl approached me, "Hi I'm Renge." I nodded, "H-hi." The twins approached me. "Renge." Kaoru said. "This is..." Hikaru said. "The only girl the host club needs." Both finished.

Renge stomped her foot, "I'm your manager!" I took that as my cue to leave, "Bye." Tamaki looked at me, "But... Please don't leave." I turned and looked at Tamaki, "It's fine Tamaki."

Renge smiled, "Ah hah! She will be the babe! She'll be never know love. But she'll be adored!" I weakly smiled, "Um... I-I'm not a part..." The twins cut me off, "She's Honey's little sister." Tamaki smiled wide eyed, "That's it! From now on Kaito will be part of the club too!"

I glanced at him, "Tamaki I'm not..." This time Kyoya cut me off, "Hmm, that'd be interesting." Mitsukuni said, "That's brilliant! But... what would Ki do?" Tamaki said, "Well I don't know. Kyoya?" Kyoya asked, "Kaito can you cook?" I shrugged, "Kind of..." Kyoya said, "You'll be a fine chef."

-----

The next day I was dragged outside after school. I watched the scene in front of me. I saw Mitsukuni with Takashi and Haruhi in the rain.

The twins had their arms wrapped around my shoulders dragging me around. The twins pushed me away and Renge came up to me. Renge smiled, "I'm so happy you could make it Kaito senpai!"

I stood against the brick wall after being handed a script. Who wrote this? "I'm called a babe. But what if I can't see my beauty? How am I supposed to know?" That's bad, I'm not going to say this.

Then comes Tamaki's lines of, "Oh but you are such a babe. You're beautiful no matter what." That'd actually be nice to hear... Wait, what am I thinking?

I saw Renge dragging Haruhi past the corner of the school. I felt my curiosity strike and make me follow them. I dropped my script beside the wall and followed them. As soon I got there I saw someone pushing Renge. Based on it... I got behind Haruhi. And then it was like dominos... Renge into Haruhi then me.

Taking the brunt of the blow hurt. I bit my lip. I felt myself hit the film equipment. I heard some cracks. That's not good. Yet it can't be to bad, right? Haruhi kneeled forward, I glared at the guys. The guys eyes widened in horror, "H-Haninozuka's s-sister!" I went to go torwards them but my legs bucked and I fell onto my knees.

I tilted my head and smiled, "Now, I want you out of my sight." Then Tamaki ran over grabbing one by the collar. Mitsukuni grabbed the other. His hair had fallen over his eyes and I could feel the anger radiating off him.

-----

After that Tamaki threatened them. Mitsukuni had reluctantly let the guy go and came over to me. Kyoya smashed the film camera and Haruhi gave Renge a speech. I readjusted myself and went to stand up.

A shooting pain went through my back and chest. Well I'll be here for a while. Renge had dragged of Haruhi with Tamaki and the twins following them. Mitsukuni asked, "Kaito, are you okay?! What's hurt? I need to know."

Kyoya came over to me, "How are you hurt?" I turned so I wouldn't face Kyoya. Yet that made it to where I was staring right into honeys eyes, "Kaito, tell us." I gently smiled at him, "I'll be okay." I heard Kyoya sigh, "Kaito I can't fix you without knowing what's wrong. Let's go to the club room."