11-News and Calls

Kaito's POV

I stared at the medical kit Kyoya had in his hand. I said, "Um... Why that one?" He said, "I have my reasons." I stared at him as he walked out the door, "Kyoya?" He just kept walking. He's always just as calculating as Mitsukuni. Yet why did it have to be that one?

Tamaki was hugging Haruhi in the club room. He proclaimed, "They just wished to spread my glory and beauty. But I hurt him! Why should such a blunder happen?! Have the heavens forsaken me?!" What in the world? Oh yeah... the newspaper club.

I went over to the Twins, "Hikaru, Kaoru." Hikaru said, "Yes?" I said, "Tamaki?" Kauro said, "Well we were playing kick the can..." Hikaru continued, "And on accident Tamaki ended up making it hit the newspaper club president in the head."

I said, "So he was dumb?" They said in unison, "Yeah and now he's delusional." They shrugged their shoulders in unison. I shrugged and stared at them. Then Tamaki came over grabbing me, "Ki did you hear?" I said, "Y-Yeah."

-----

I followed the guys to the newspaper clubs room. I got from behind the guys and Haruhi to see Kyoya grab a tape from the bottom of the box. Oh so that's why he wanted that one. Kyoya had a smirk.

The newspaper president, "T-t-that's nothing! Give it back!" Kyoya put it in his pocket, "I wonder what the newspaper companies would do with this audio?" The newspaper club president hung his head, "What do you want from me?"

Tamaki burst out, "Well you have an article to write about us." Haruhi glared, "And it needs to be nice." I nodded in agreement with Haruhi. Well I guess Tamaki really wants his "beauty" spread.

-----

I laid in bed that night staring at the ceiling. I mumbled, "Momma is this how I'm supposed to be?" I sighed staring at the blank ceiling without answers. I stated, "Momma.... I miss you. I wish you were still here." I stared at ceiling till I went to bed.

--memory--

Right after dad had banned me from the family tradition mom took me out. I was 8 and full of energy. She took me to a high class candy shop. I roamed the aisles yet was attracted to the lollipops. She let me get the biggest pink lollipop they had.

I stared at mom in awe, "Can I really? Dad hates sweets." She grinned, "Well, I'm not daddy." I smiled, "I love you mommy. You and Mitsukuni are the nicest ones to me."

She ruffled my hair, "Well I'll always love you sweetie." I giggled, "One day I'll be strong enough to protect you mommy." She smiled, "Alright sweetie."

--end memory--

I woke up slightly drowsy. I stumbled from my room to my bathroom. I slipped out of my clothes and into the tub. I waited as it filled up with warm water. I sighed and had my hand lightly splash across the top of the water. I mumbled, "When will I find my prince in shining armor?"

The first thought that came to my head was Tamaki and his bright white smile. I shook my head, no that's ridiculous. I lounged around in my bathtub. The warm water engulfing me. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, 4am.

-----

Tamaki's POV

I woke up and could feel my cheeks heat up. I had had a dream, yet it was so realistic. I was just about to... I sighed shaking my head. I had seen Kaito in my dream. I was just about to kiss her.

Why'd I have a dream like that?! Kaito is a pure lady! I shouldn't have dreamt about kissing her! Her lips looked so nice... Stop! Don't think like that! Honey senpai would kill me!

I stretched and stared outside my window. I said, "I actually wonder what she's doing." I grabbed my phone, "I'll just call her!" I hope I don't wake her up.

Kaito's POV

I sat with my back against the wall in the in home family dojo. I had just sparred with Chika and Mitsukuni. I grabbed my phone and left as they kept at it. I had just stepped into my room as my phone went off. I closed my door listening to the ringtone I had given everyone in the host club that wasn't my family.

I answered, "Hello?" I heard, "Did I wake you?" I knew it was Tamaki. I wanted to laugh yet I held back, "I'm awake, I just got done sparring."

Tamaki's POV

It was silent then I heard, "Well, why'd you call?" I felt flustered. I knew she couldn't see my blush but it embarrassed me. I said, "Well I had a weird feeling so I thought I'd check up on you." She said, "Aw thanks I'm okay. See you soon, bye." With that the call ended. I hope she didn't notice.

Kaito's POV

I hope he didn't notice.