17-Lets be in rythm together

A/n: I don't own or claim to own the song. It's The Greatest Show by Panic at the Disco. All rights to The Greatest Showman (movie it's in) and Panic at the Disco (Brendon Urie.) I also do not claim the YouTube video all rights to the channel and it's owner.

Kaito's POV

Since we had both finally admitted that we liked each other stuff had went somewhat smoothly. It had been a week since Mitsukuni and Takashi's graduation. Today the hosts were at an amusement park.

People got their partner and were ready. Mitsukuni and Takashi had headed off for candies and food. The twins had ran off towards a roller coaster. Kyoya and Haruhi had seemingly vanished. That left me and Tamaki alone together.

I knew it'd be nice since the whole park had been rented out. It was only the eight of us and the staff. I said, "Well, what do you want to do?" He pointed right ahead of us. I read the sign, 'The Music Rooms.' I giggled, "Sure."

We went in and got taken into the 'Sweet Cove.' Tamaki immediately went to the piano. He said, "Pick a song Kaito." I said, "Do you know The Greatest Show?" He smiled, "I can do that, ready?" I nodded, "Yeah." Then I sang... (Song at top) (A/n: K for Kaito and T for Tamaki.)

T-"Woah."
K-"Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've waited for."
T-"Woah."
K-"You've been searchin' in the dark, your sweat soakin' through the floor."
T-"Woah."
K-"And buried in your bones there's an ache that you can't ignore. Takin' your breath, stealin' your mind. And all that was real was left behind."

K-"Don't fight it, it's comin' for ya, runnin' at ya. It's only this moment, don't care what comes after. Your fever dream, can't you see it gettin' closer? Just surrender 'cause you feel the feelin' takin' over."
K-"It's fire it's freedom it's floodin' open. It's a preacher at the pulpit and your blind devotion. There's somethin' breakin' at the brick of every wall. It's holdin' all that you know, so tell me do you wanna go?"

K-"Where it's covered in all the colored lights. Where the runaways are runnin' the night. Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you."
T-"Oh, this is the greatest show."
K-"We light it up, we won't come down. And the sun can't stop us now. Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you."
T-"Oh this is the greatest show."

K-"Colossal we come these renegades in the ring."
T-"Woah."
K-"Where the lost get found in the crown of the circus king."
K-"Don't fight it, it's comin' for you, runnin' at ya. It's only this moment, don't care what comes after. It's blindin', outshinin' anything that you know. Just surrender 'cause you're callin' and you wanna go."

K-"Where it's covered in all the colored lights. Where the runaways are runnin' the night. Impossible comes true, intoxicatin' you."
T-"Oh this is the greatest show."
K-"We light it up,we won't come down. And the sun can't stop us now. Watchin' it come true, it's takin' over you."
T-"Oh, this is the greatest show."

K-"Where it's covered in all the colored lights. Where the runaways are runnin' the night. Impossible comes true, it's takin' over you."
T-"Oh this is the greatest show."
K-"We light it up, we won't come down."
K (real high)-"And the walls can't stop us now."
K-"I'm watchin' it come true, "It's takin' over you."
T-"Oh this is the greatest show."

K-"This is the greatest show."
T-"Oh."
K-"This is the greatest show."
T-"Oh."
K-"This is the greatest show."
T-"Oh."
K-"This is the greatest show."
T-"Oh."

(A/n: Lyrics from google/lyric videos. May not entirely match but should be right/almost all right.)

Tamaki stopped his piano. I gently sighed, "How bad was it?" He said, "It wasn't bad at all princess... In fact, your voice is gorgeous." I rubbed the back of my neck, "R-Really?" He nodded, "Of course."

He paced around for a couple of minutes. He stopped and snapped, "That's it. Will you sing for the host club next year?" I sighed, that'd give unwanted attention. I looked deeply into his inquisitive eyes, "For you my knight, maybe."

--next school year--

I stepped out of the limo, "3-A, huh?" I stared at the pink school. I had a lollipop already in my mouth. I had my hair pulled up into a ponytail with a pink bow in the back. I walked into the building, "My last first day..."

I smiled with excitement and eventually got to my class. I took the back seat by the window. Tamaki came in and sat in front of me, "Kaito..." I mumbled, "Yes?"

He said, "Remember to keep it secret... You know, both of them..." I waved my hand, "Of course Tamaki. I will, I promise."

--after club that day--

I heard someone calling my name from outside the changing room. I sighed and hurried up. I opened the curtain to see...

A/n: See you guys next chapter. I know some of you hate cliffhangers yet you'll get it soon.