12-Karizawa

Kaito's POV

I stared at my phone when I saw the caller, Tamaki. I answered it and heard loud yelling. I sighed, "Tamaki it's to early." Tamaki started whining, "But I can't find her! Haruhi might have been kidnapped!"

I yawned, "She's probably fine. I doubt she'd get kidnapped." He whined, "But what if she was?!" I sighed, "Did you ask her dad?" Tamaki kept whining, "No but she's gone!"

-----

I sat at a table watching the guys compete for the last room. I shrugged my shoulders, I'll probably stay at our home with Mitsukuni. If he gets the room I guess I'll stay with Takashi.  I wasn't surprised when I heard Kyoya tell Haruhi earlier that he wasn't competing because they all had houses in Karuizawa. Well all of course we do, it's nice here.

I sighed and stared at the door. I got up and grabbed a bottle of water. Then walked to the back yard. I saw Takashi chopping wood. I smiled at the sight. I nodded at him then saw Mitsukuni sitting eating cake. I looked over to Tamaki to see him doing a terrible job "fixing" a fence. Well at least he's trying.

Then I saw the twins on the porch. They narrowly avoided being hit by a flower pot. Then they went to their brotherly love act. I walked over to Takashi and noticed his empty water bottle. I said, "You're trying pretty hard to get it for Mitsukuni."

He nodded and patted my head, "Yeah." I heard, "Refresher points!" I turned and saw a man dressed like a woman saying it. What's going on?

-----

Later I figured out that those points went to the twins and it meant they got to stay in the room. I in a master bedroom at our house. I was in a pink tank top and black shorts. I sighed playing around on my phone. I scrolled on Wattpad looking at "pink" books.

I found one titled "The Pinkest Cupcake." (A/n: May become something I make that's not Ouran related.) I smiled, "This looks so pretty." I saved it to my library, "Hmm..."

I laid my phone on the nightstand being tired. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I sighed and rubbed my thighs. I wrapped myself up and laid in bed. After about an hour I gave up. I got out of bed and slipped on tennis shoes going down the stairs. I saw Mitsukuni coming out of the kitchen. All he had on was black jogging pants and a white t shirt.

I waved, "Hey want to hike?" When I put my hand on the front door handle I saw him place his on top of mine. I turned and looked at him, "Come on?" He shook his head. I unconsciously tilted my head, "Then what?" He said, "Its late."

I gently smiled, "Its just a hike. We don't go to Karizawa often." He stared at me with concern, "But it's night."

I sighed and pulled my phone out, "You're already on my speed dial." He shook his head no and walked away, "Fine, let me get some shoes on." In about a minute he had put on tennis shoes. I smiled, "Ready?" He nodded his head yes.

-----

We had hiked around five miles away. I stared out at the forest that surrounded us. I noticed Mitsukuni had stopped so I did too. He said, "Look at the starry sky." I looked up, "Yeah, it's so pretty." He said, "It's so peaceful." I said, "Y-yeah... Hey Mitsukuni."

He responded, "Yeah?" I said, "Do you think I'll be able to do everything to eventually make dad proud?" He sighed, "Well... I don't know Kaito. I don't really know." I said, "Well then let's head back. It was nice. I'll see maybe..."

-----

When we got into the house I finally realized he looked tired. I locked the front door, "I'm sorry I guess I wore you out." Mitsukuni shook his head no, "No you didn't. Don't worry about it." I locked eyes with his, "Still sorry Mitsukuni."

He placed his hand on my head ruffling my hair, "It's okay. I'm here to protect you. It was a nice hike." Then he pulled me into a hug, "You'll prove your worth to father some day sis."

-----
Mitsukuni's POV

I stared at Kaito sleeping. She fell asleep talking to me last night. I put her under the sheet and comforter. I got under the comforter beside her only after turning off the lights. I gently brushed some of her hair out of her face.

I mumbled, "You and your knight are together. Yet you don't realize it yet... well neither does he." I gently stared at her until I fell asleep too.

-----

This morning Kaito decided to cut her trip short and leave. Probably because of dad. He called he this morning but I don't know why. But I watched her saying goodbye to people at the bed and breakfast. I twirled her around in a hug until I eventually decided she had enough.

Haruhi and her simply shared a hug. Kaito's pretty shy yet she's always felt comfortably around her. Kyoya and her just ended up nodding to each other. They have an unsaid respect with each other. The twins kept switching around and she apparently guessed them right. Which I know she can tell, yet I still can't.

Then she gave Tamaki a quick hug. They're both pretty clueless. But he then grabbed her leg, "Kaito is leaving me!" Well he doesn't refer to her as a daughter like Haruhi. She leaned over and whispered something in his ear and he held a big goofy smile.

Well I guess that works. Then she gave me a gentle hug, "Bye bye!" Then she did the same with Takashi. Then she left in a limo with her suitcase. Then I turned and Takashi, as I was eating vanilla cake. I smiled, "Takashi this is really good." He nodded in response. I sighed, "I miss Ki already."