Forty-One

TRIGGER WARNING: PANIC ATTACKS, MILD SEXUAL CONTACT 

PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Valentino pushed the boy off, wiping his mouth furiously with wide eyes. His bruised lips hurt from him wiping them so much. Valentino was violently quivering, trying hard not to punch the little scumbag square in his jaw. He was violated, harassed and taken advantage of. The boy had tapped his shoulder like a perfect little angel before grabbing him, slipping his filthy tongue by force and using Valentino for his own pleasure.

Valentino hadn't given consent nor had he initiated anything that would make him end up in the situation that had just happened. The boy batted his eyelashes and pouted his lips. He had golden glitter around his eyes which suited his hazel eyes wonderfully. His lips were naturally pouty and plump, red and fierce. Even if he was physically appealing, Valentino wanted to take out his gun and shoot the bastard right between his eyebrows.

Instead of staying silent and enjoying the show, he gently turned towards Nathaniel, who had tears in his eyes. The smaller boy lifted his hand and smacked him across the cheek. "G-Get out of here. I never want to see you again, V-Valentino Amore. Y-You're just a douche," he whimpered in a watery tone. "H-He kissed me, b-bab-" Valentino began to cough hysterically, making everyone's gazes turn on him. They sent him dirty looks for disturbing their pleasurable moment of the show.

He felt bile rise up his throat, hands shaking as he gripped Nathaniel's arm. The smaller boy was terrified, trying to carry Valentino outside. He soothed him, "Val, it's okay. P-Please try to breathe, I'm n-not leaving." He turned to the lady sitting next to him with tears rolling down his cheeks, "P-Please help! Alert security or authority, please!" The lady sneered at him, keeping her big nose upwards as she ignored him.

"P-Please." Nathaniel whimpered as Valentino clutched his chest, heart beating fast and abnormally. "V-Val, t-try to listen to my voice." He sniffled, keeping strong for the older boy that cared for him when he was in similar situations. Now, it was his turn to return the favor. He made a quick attempt at remembering the exact directions Valentino had given him.

"T-Talk to me. Tell me five t-things you can see, please." Valentino looked at him with such vulnerability that it made more tears roll down his cheeks. By this point, he had managed to carry Valentino out of the row and towards the door. "D-Door," he groaned, his headache pounding intense, almost as if a hammer was being slung at his skull. He continued to list; hands, floor, row, actors.

"Go-Good! Doing so good, Val." Nathaniel smiled hopefully, cheering his boyfriend on. "Now four things you can touch. Point out four things you can touch." He opened the doors and went outside, not disturbing anybody.

Outside, there was nobody, no guards, no authority, no security... This was unacceptable. Valentino had managed to calm down slightly, "Your hair," he kissed Nathaniel's curls before twirling them between his fingers. "Your hands, your cheeks, and your pretty little lips." Nathaniel giggled, kissing him very softly to not trigger anything. "N-Now three things you can hear."

This session that seemed to be the cure to all panic attacks, at least the ones Nathaniel and Valentino had, went on for twenty minutes, slow and with time. By the end, Valentino was sweating, heart rate slow and calmer than it was when he was inside.

"Are you feeling any better?" Nathaniel questioned, his eyes studying the features of the other boy, his warms hands placed on his cheeks. "I'm good, baby. Just a little tired, that's all. I'm sorry for ruining the show..." He looked down, frustrated and ashamed that he had ruined one of Nathaniel's wishes.

"We can always go to another. Plus, we have the bale tomorrow, remember? But it's okay if you're feeling feverish, we don't have to go. Besides, you need plenty of rest, mister." Nathaniel offered him a small smile, helping him get up. "Thanks, babe. But I promised you. What my baby boy wants, my baby boy gets." Nathaniel giggled sweetly, supporting Valentino's body with his strength as he helped him towards the car.