e l e v e n

"jihoon, hurry up! the bus might leave anytime soon and i don't wanna wait for another one!"

"hold on soonie, i forgot if where i placed my jacket."

"what do you even need a jacket for?" soonyoung laughs "it's not too cold nor hot. it's just the perfect weather." jihoon stares at the boy and continues to look for his jacket, saying that he's not used to leaving without one. it's almost five o clock and they need to be at the bus terminal in fifteen minutes so soonyoung just takes the jacket on his bed and hands it to jihoon.

"here, use mine, jihoonie."

"but-"

"just use it. this is my favorite jacket and it'll keep you warm for sure!" soonyoung says with a grin "one hundred percent guaranteed!" jihoon can't help but chuckle at his boyfriend's cuteness. he slips into the down feathered jacket and grabs soonyoung by the hand as they rush out of the building. it took ten minutes of speed walking, laughing and even running before the two boys are able to reach their destination.

"seat by the window is mine," jihoon whispers to soonyoung, who immediately expresses his firestorm. "what? no way. that's my place!" the latter argues.

jihoon shakes his head. "it's mine!"

"not if i get in first." at this point, soonyoung just wants to annoy jihoon. the younger crosses his arms and slightly turns away from soonyoung, hoping that this tactic would work. it does work, actually. soonyoung laughs and hugs him from the back. "i'm sorry, should that seat really be yours?" soonyoung asks

"yes, it's mine."

"you're mine."

jihoon purses his lips in an attempt to suppress a smile. just in time, the next bus opens up and the two boys hop in all the way to ganghwado. the huge vehicle starts to move in a slow pace as first and jihoon brushes the curtains to the side so he could see the window. a few seconds later, he feels soonyoung's hand on his. of course. playing with his fingers again, that's what soonyoung is just fond of doing.

half an hour into the trip, sleepiness starts kicking into the boy. he yawns and jihoon notices. he rests his head on jihoon's shoulder and falls asleep while the younger just watches the passing houses and trees. then jihoon takes a look at soonyoung, memorizing every detail of his face to make sure he would always remember him in every lifetime.

soonyoung is, indeed, his favorite escape, the only celestial being on space that matters around which revolves his own universe. soonyoung is the moon and jihoon will always be his stargazer, seeing through a telescope different from everyone else's.

"hey, we're here."

ganghwado was a half north-west of seoul and everything looks absolutely breathtaking. jihoon's eyes roams around the scenery while soonyoung unfolds his map. "there, that's where we're going!" soonyoung cheers and points at the staircase leading to the top of a mountain, it's tip kissing the the array of white clouds in the sky.

jihoon's shoulders drop. he won't survive walking up a staircase that tall. "do you need me to carry you, jihoonie?" soonyoung asks

"what? n-no! i can do this by myself. see? i'm going to start!" jihoon hastens to the stairs and starts to make his way to the top while soonyoung trails along, trying to catch up so he could hold the boy's hand. when he catches a grip, they both walk in a slower pace so they won't get breathless right away.

the moment they reach the peak, jihoon runs to the rails and his jaw drops in awe upon seeing the breathtaking scenery. his gaze wanders and traces the line of the horizon tinged with yellow, pink and orange. "now i get why you want to be here," he tells soonyoung "we're floating in between the skies and the ground!"

soonyoung smiles at the boy. that's not just the reason why he took jihoon there. in fact, he wants to bring jihoon to all of the beautiful places he knows so he could make him realize that no view could ever get to his level of beauty. not even the word beautiful could even measure up his existence.