Chipotle !

Andrew pulled out his phone and went through all his socials again. Pointlessly scrolling through things he had already seen before, just checking to see if anything new had happened.

The hour flew by quickly, and before Andrew knew it he got a text from Garrett.

I'm here. Hope you know what you want at Chipotle!

Andrew put his phone in his pocket, and did the classic 'three' check: wallet, phone, keys. Once he assured himself that he had all three, he walked outside and locked his door. There he saw Garrett in his car waiting for him.

"Hi!" Was all Garrett said, face adorned with the biggest dough smile as Andrew got into the passengers seat.

"I'm starving." Andrew said, his voice quieter from previously stretching after he sat down.

"What'd'cha have for breakfast? If any at all, that is." Garrett asked as he pulled away from the curb.

"Cereal. Nothing much really. Also doesn't help that I had it about four hours ago."

"What! I just woke up what felt like 30 minutes ago." The further Garrett got into the sentence the more he laughed at himself. Andrew chuckled knowing that 11:00 was early for Garrett.

"Do you like my guy?" Garrett said out of nowhere as he pointed to a tiny skeleton figure he had sitting on the dash. Andrew just laughed at it, not really knowing why he found it hilarious. It was just the way that Garrett was that made Andrew crack up and smile whenever he was around. Andrew heard Garrett laughing at himself and the figure, as he had simply pointed it out of the blue and managed to make Andrew laugh so much.

Their laugh both gently faded away and paused for a brief moment before they looked at the figure again and started cracking up at the way the skeleton's arms moved when they hit a bump. The way they just plopped up and down was a lot funnier in the moment than it would be at any other time.

After about a 10 minute drive of the both of them continuously laughing at something stupid they pulled into the parking lot of Chipotle.

Garret got to the door first and opened it for Andrew, Andrew speeding up his steps to get there. Andrew and Garrett rushed inside to get on the long line.

"So what are you going to get?" Garrett said dragging out the 'so' and laughing about it midway through the sentence.

"Pffft. You already know. I'm getting the usual." Andrew slightly chuckled to himself but he really didn't know why. It was almost like he laughed instead of pausing between sentences.

Ding.

Andrew pulled his phone out of his back pocket to look at his phone. It was from Shane.

Hey. I know it's kind of short notice but are you down to come over here to film/edit at about 1:00/1:30?

Yeah I don't have much going on.

Great. And tell Garrett to answer his phone please.

I left him on read as I slid my phone back in my pocket.

"Garrett check your phone."

"Why?" He said chuckling a little.

"I don't know, Shane asked you to."

He pulled it out and started scrolling through.

"Oh it's just Shane asking if I were free to go over there for a video." He said with a tiny smile.

Andrew laughed as he said 'he asked me the same'.

"Oh shoot that means we have to zoom over there." Garrett looked around the Chipotle for a clock, but realized his phone had one and pulled it out again instead.

"Crap it's already 12:45."

"Don't worry we'll get there soon enough...I mean I hope so." Andrew's tone caused them to laugh again.

The line moved pretty fast and they got their burritos and chips, practically running back to Garrett's car. They slammed themselves into the car. Garrett started up the car but as he was  pulling out of his spot, Andrew, who was holding the bags had forgotten to put his seatbelt on.

"Andrew safety first!" Garrett said like a mom, making Andrew chuckle as he realized what he forgot to do. He put the bags further towards his knees as he buckled himself in for the ride to Shane's.