The Room

"So Andrew..." Shane smiled. "You and Garrett will be sharing a room together."

Of course. Andrew smiled.

"Is this new or was this always part of the plan?" Andrew asked giggling, making Garrett standing next to him a little perplexed.

"It was always the plan." Shane waves an arm at him. "Don't be silly." Shane's sarcasm was adding more red to Andrew's cheeks.

Damn it Shane. Andrew rolled his eyes with a grin.

"That's great and all Shane, but..." Garrett giggled. "Where is it?"

"Right. This place is huge ummm...Floor 19 room 1927. Oh hold on" Shane finagled the keys from his pocket.

"Here." He plopped them into Andrew's hand.

"Go have fun now." He pulled in one of his voices that just made Andrew laugh, and blush a little too at the implication.

They walked into the elevator; Both having no issue as Garrett only brought a backpack, and Andrew a standard suitcase.

Andrew popped open the door.

"Wh-woah."

"Oh my god this is crazy! What are we doing here? Where going to ruin everything!" Garrett said choking back so much laughter and Andrew was losing it. They stood barely inside the beautiful all white room. Digital fire place, all windows, and two queen sized beds.

"Finally a bed big enough for me!" They lost it again.

Garrett plopped down. "Oh my god this is the most comfortable my a-little tush has ever been." Hoards of laughter. Good thing Andrew was filming all of this; it would really make the video a signature.

"Oh my god." Andrew whispered as he got a shot of the view from the window. "Woah. Garrett this is crazy."

"Oh I know. This is the first time I've been somewhere that wasn't invested with rats."

They both laughed. That's all they seemed to do when they were with each other. Hoards and hoards of laughter and snarky remarks.

This is it. This is all I need. He said to himself not even thinking about the room or where he was, just about his friend.