Boarding

Andrew quickly brushed off whatever that intrusive thought meant.

Whatever it was, it was scary. Andrew thought to himself. They all continued on filming, joking, and laughing like there was no tomorrow as Shane prepared the audience for the trip.

Eventually they got into an Uber to get to the airport, it all seemed very familiar to the Texas trip.

The weird thing was, just like the Texas trip, Andrew felt this strange foreboding feeling in his gut. Unlike the Texas trip, he knew where he was going this time and who was going to be involved, so he really couldn't place why he was feeling this way now.

Andrew squeezed into the back of the Uber with Morgan, Ryland, and Garrett. Andrew laughed to himself as Morgan made an arbitrary comment about how this would be the only time she would be this close to three guys. It was funny, after all.

Andrew thought about Morgan for a bit.

People put us together right? I mean I could see it. Yeah, yeah, Morgan's great! She's funny, and sweet, and knows how and when to make jokes, and-

His thoughts trailed off.

...gosh I don't know.

The sinking feeling in Andrew's stomach dove down as if he were falling. He tried to stop thinking at all to see if that would calm his stomach and decided on just staring out the Uber's window; and eventually the feeling drifted away.

Thank god it was just stress!

He thought to himself relived.

The Uber ride continued as loud and boisterous as possible. It was great, but he just couldn't get as involved as he normally was. He couldn't put his finger on it either. It was like figuring out a gnat was in your kitchen. It lingers around for days and it just seems like you can never catch it. And sure, Andrew participated in the whole conversation, but he just didn't feel all there.
________________________________

The airport went as smoothly as it could have. Garrett and Morgan were begging for snacks, Ryland was talking about how excited he was to be in first class, and Shane was trying to keep his group of four buffoons in check.

They met up with Jeffree and Nate and all waited at the terminal. Everything was going perfectly, until an announcement was made that their flight had been delayed for three hours. Jeffree and Ryland both scoffed and then laughed about it to each other. Garrett and Morgan high-fived both yelling "More time for snacks!" And Shane overall looked like he needed to pop a Xanax. Andrew sat there, filing the whole fiasco.

Not much more happened after that, everyone just waited, and luckily the flight didn't get delayed any later. They boarded onto first class when Shane said:

"Andrew you're sitting with Garrett. Good luck." And he finished it with a strange smile towards the camera.