Lunch

Andrew stretched and sat up. The alcohol was still lingering in the back of his throat. He didn't even open his eyes yet when something felt off. He looked to his right and there was Garrett grabbing his waist, completely knocked out. Andrew couldn't remember anything. His heart started racing.

What happened? No. It couldn't've.

"Andrew?" Garrett mumbled out in a hoarse morning voice. "Are you...ok?" Garrett had barely any idea he was talking at all, he eyelids were still fully closed and his words slurred together.

"Yeah I'm alright. Do you remember anything that happened last night?" Ha asked as Garrett sat up and stretched, yawning, rubbing his eyes and finding his glasses on the nightstand next to him.

"Ummm...yeah, we got drinks at the lobby, ended up going to a club because 'wooo vacation' and you got reeeaally drunk and I had to bring you back."

"Oh. Any explanation as to why I'm in the same bed as you?" Andrew laughed as he asked.

"I think drunk you said something like 'I'm cold' and you literally just climbed into my bed. So I turned away and that was that."

Garrett thought he had mentioned everything, when the kiss came back to mind.

"Oh uh..." He bit his tongue. He didn't want to make Andrew uncomfortable with his own drunk actions. "We all had a really fun time. Though to be honest I don't know how everyone else felt. I think they all stayed longer than we did."

"Hey what time is it? I don't know where my phone is." Andrew asked.

"For sure it's...11:30."

"Jesus." Andrew mumbled. Garrett saw all the texts from last night that he failed to see before. One from Shane read "have fun be safe ;)". That's funny. Garrett thought. Oh Shane. He laughed and rolled his eyes as Andrew went into the bathroom.
___________________
J: "Ladies! Hi, how are ya? Andrew? Garrett? Good to see you two love bugs safe after tonight! Shane, Ryland you too! Morgan, hi girl, how've ya been? Anyway, I have a very special lunch planned for us! It's gonna be great. You hate to see it but it is at a very fancy place so, unless we want to look like heathens dress nice! Or ya know, don't I don't care."

R: "Omg yess! I've been waiting to wear the suit I packed!"

S: "you packed a suit?"

R: "yeah! I'm going on vacation with Jeffree Star! A suit is never out of place!"

"Garrett did you bring anything fancy?" Andrew called out to Garrett who was in the huge shower.

"What? Why?"

"Jeffree just said that we're going to a fancy place for lunch!"

"Oh gosh um. I think I may have brought a button up? Can you check my bag?"

"Sure." Andrew ruffled through the singular bag that Garrett brought. He found the simple white button up. Probably the only nice thing Garrett owned.

"Garrett I've got it!" He ran into the bathroom to be able to talk to him better, but what he failed to realize is that Garrett had finished. Andrew bursted into Garrett cleaning out his ears only having a towel around his waist.

"Oop-Andrew! Um, I , yeah that's the one." He laughed. Andrew paused. He's so cute.

"Uh yeah um, here." He stuck out the shirt to his friend as his face got red.

"Hate to be that person but silly old me forgot to bring my bag in, so do you think you could grab it for me?"

"Yeah...yeah" He snapped out of his trance and got him the bag.
______________
"Well don't you look handsome Andrew!"

"Ah thanks." He flushed as Garrett complimented him.

"I mean look at cha! You came with a full look ready to go!" It really wasn't anything too special. A white button down, nice jeans, and some loafers.

"Well ya know." He said a giggled. "We almost match"

"SHUTUP you're right! Get out of here!" Garrett returned. A loud knock could be heard followed by Shane.

"Are you ladies ready? Jeffree's already got an Uber here!"

They came out of their room apologizing.

"Aww isn't that cute. You match!" Shane said and winked at Andrew.
______________
Andrew had been checking to make sure his phone was on him all morning. After he had to look for it for 10 minutes only to realize it had been on his nightstand the whole time, he was just letting his paranoia get the better of him. Everyone was talking, waiting for the expensive food to come out. Andrew reached down to feel his phone down beside him (he never liked having it in a pocket while he was sitting down and he didn't want it to be in the way of the eventual food) but he was met with Garrett's hand instead of his phone. He looked down and back up to Garrett looking shocked and apologetic.

"I thought that was mine." They both laughed. But for that moment, it felt nice. Andrew liked when he held hands with Garrett on the plane. He just always knew how to calm Andrew down and vice versa. Andrew looked back up to see Shane watching, sipping some Diet Coke from a cup through a straw, pulling that 'I know exactly what just happened' face. Andrew only thought one thing to himself: "how do I let Garrett know?"