Field Trip to Where! Pt.2

Recap

Time skip -arriving at Avengers Tower

Peter felt someone shaking his shoulder as he heard the bus come to a halt in front of the Avengers Tower.

"Hey dude, everything is going to be fine. Don't worry about it" Ned, Peter's best friend said. Ned knew why Peter was stressed, he himself was slightly stressed about what was to come but there was nothing, they could do now except hope for the best. That was possible, right?

Present

As Peter, Ned, and MJ walked inside the Avengers Tower in the back of the group, Peter was contemplating his life choices wondering what he did to deserve this fate. Peter focused back to class as he realized the tour guide had arrived. The only problem, Peter knew this particular tour guide.

"Hi everyone, I'll be your tour guide today, my name's Aubrey but everyone calls me Bree," said Aubrey.

"So before we can explore I have to give you a guest pass." Bree flashed the passes and began to pass them out.

"These will help identify you so keep them visible. These passes also give you permission to areas you've been given access too. Yes, you can keep these but once you leave they will deactivate. While on the topic, I'll tell you how the ID system works. Basically, for every 10 floors, there's a badge color and in that color, there are 10 clearance levels. Levels 1-10 are white, 11-20 violet, 21-30 blue, 31-40 green, 41-50 yellow, 51-60 orange, 61-70 red, 71-80 bronze, 81-90 silver, and 91-100 gold. For example, the lowest level badge is White1 for guests and the highest level badge is Gold10 only 3 people have that badge, Tony and Pepper Stark, and one confidential" as Bree said this she looked at Peter gave him, his pass with the tiniest smirk ever, knowing full well the third person was Peter.

Peter rolled his eyes secretly at this but couldn't help the smallest smile on his face. He put his guest pass in his back pocket. Bree and Peter were like brother and sister when they're in the lab together they're nearly inseparable.

Bree the older sister Peter never had. Peter the younger sibling Bree never had. They even have cute nicknames for each other - Bee for Aubrey and Peter Pan/Pipper for Peter. Everyone knew not to call them by those nicknames and if they did they knew the consequences. Don't ask. (Seriously don't.)

Bree headed back to the front of the group and started leading them to the security checkpoint. As they were walking Flash and two jocks approached Peter. Ned and MJ were slightly ahead so they were no help in defending him, not that he needed there help, him he just couldn't risk exposure.

"Your buddies can't protect you now Parker," said Flash in a sour tone.

Meanwhile, the two jocks started pushing Peter back and forth just enough to rough him up but not enough to get caught. During this interaction, Peter was so focused on not using his reflexes he failed to notice the hand that grabbed his guest pass out of his pocket. Peter has his own company pass since he lives in the building but him having a Gold10 would be suspicious. And Peter is trying to stay under the radar because if Tony finds out Peter's at the tower with his class Peter's dead meat.

The class stops when they reach the security point and the bullies back away, returning to there group smirking evilly.

"Okay, so you'll scan your cards and walk through the scanner to the other side. You'll hear a voice as you scan your card. So don't be alarmed I'll go first as an example, then you all can follow right behind me in a single file line " explained Bree.

Bree stepped towards the checkpoint and scanned her card. The with the scan completed she preceded to walk through the body scanner, as an automated voice began to speak.