Spiderstar (skyclan) i am all alone

You walked down a trail , to the all familiar gorge, now that the big group of cats have left, you've got it once more.

Then out of the blue the peaceful sound of trees rustling gentle and the tweet of birds were disturbed by a hiss of pure outrage, "what are you doing here? This is my territory" the strange big brown dark tabby tom hissed

"Spider star leave her alone, this isn't skyclan territory anymore" meowed a light brown tabby tom, he chest and belly were a calming peach.

Spiderstar shook his mighty head "brackenheart, I guess your right, lets go back to the gorge"

"Can I come?" You said your eyes blazing with hope

"Fine" he huffed

#####hashtag time skip#####

Few moons later, you started to fall in love with the great spiderstar, he was so stronge, so caring, he was everything to you. Brackenheart already figured it out and he kept trying to make spiderstar love you back. Then one particular night, on a full moon,you would expect rest unless hiss hiss, grrr 'run.....cats.....could.....of....run.....now....you...die" said the mysterious, raspy voice . Then once again your were attacked out of the blue , kicking and slashing at any rats you could get. Waking up spiderstar in the process, together you drove the rats out until more overwhelmed you and spiderstar. When the last wave of rats came, they attacked you strait away forgetting about spiderstar.

-after battle- Zpiderzatrs POV

"Y/N wake up please, I beg of you, I said I promised you that day....

& flash back time

"So what is your name?" I asked the stranger

"Y/N" she replied

"I'm spiderstar and this is brackenheart, I'll be right back, meet you at the gorge"

& at the gorge

"O starclan, how do I love this cat, with all my power I promise to protect, if anything I will die before her"

& back to the present

I failed you " I wailed nuzzling into
Y/N's F/C fur,

"No, you haven't failed me" she whispered

"Be quiet , you need rest, BRACKENHEART help her" I said hopelessly

"No, I'm going to Starclan, I will wait forever for you, I love you, my mate"

"Yes, I love you like I believe in Starclan, I will never forget you :my mate" (see what I did there)

% in starclan %

Your pov

You stood next to brackenheart, you just watch spiderstar die of green cough, catmintless, and he rose into the world of his ancestors

"Y/N" you heard

"Spiderstar !" You shouted and embraced him in an affectionate nuzzle.

And after that you two walked side my side, matching step by step, and love for love.