So what kittypet (sharpclaw x reader 1/2)

So what, I'm a kittypet, as much as you hate to admit it, you were a kittypet, and you hated, you saw the wild cat and how they lived, you wanted to live like that, suddenly you felt something round you rib, instantly knowing it was the young twoleg, you thought with horror at what the twoleg was gonna do, last time he put you on some white leaf (paper) and threw you in water, of course not knowing how to swim you sank to the bottom, being picked up by the mother twoleg and getting scolding, as if she didn't hate you enough, you were plundered in to her lillypad lake. Hissing, you did something you never did, you scratched him, you hissed and spat and lashed your tail be he just giggled, as he started to cry you, ran, into the forest,you ran and ran until you were panting, you were very hungry, a she cat named Ebonyclaw, showed you how to hunt, but sadly she was never here. Sniffing the air, you smelt so many scent sit was overwhelming, by the end of you hunt you had 2 rabbits, 4 squirrels and 7 mice, you were pretty good at this, you ate a rabbit and 3 of your mice, you also found a hollow, you buried your prey near by, yawning you fell asleep as you awoke you ate two of your squirrels and the rest of you mice, being full, you explored, as you came back you saw a cat taking you prey, you studied him,he was a well built ginger tom, angry you leapt at him, slashing once and running out of range, you did this until he gave up and ran off, you started to clean you dirty meal (who want to eat mud covered rabbit anyways) then came the cat......with reinforcements, gulping you crouched, "Sharpclaw, you fetched us for a kittypet?" A rather annoyed tortoiseshell and white she cat hissed, "well she could be-" the other cat was cut off but a startled hiss, you realised the annoyed cat which you nick named catmint (don't ask) was built like you so you leapt, she dodging as you expected so you did a sideways backflip to face where she dodged, you lashed out catching her face, you knew one was running at you so you jumped, he ended up running into catmint.....you stared at the other she cat....it was...EBONYCLAW "ebonyclaw! Where were you? I was so lonely"
"I joined a clan, Sharpclaw" she turned to the tom, "can she join?"
"Hmf, it up to leafstar"
-time skip-

What a surprise -says sarcastically- after a little spar agaisnt rockshade? (Correct me if I'm wronge) you were allowed to join, sure, life was better, but the one cat, that made this happen, the deputy, the one you crushed on, seemed to hate you, and his name was...........Sharpclaw