.......oakheart

You were lying in the river, where it where it was shallow, you blood being carried by the current, you lied there , thinking of your death, you were walking along till you slipped, banged your head on a rock, cut you leg on a sharp stick as you slid down and getting cut up by more sharp sticks stuck in the rocks. So that how you ended up here,bleeding to death, the only thing you regretted was that you never had the time to confess your love for oakheart, you were just about to close your eyes for good but something running towards in the distance made keep your eyes open "(Y/N)!" It shouted as it ran closer. You recognised oakheart he layed down next to you, "please don't leave me, please don't) he begged, you were confused about this but then you smiled, "I love you, oakheart" you said as you closed you eyes for the last time, oakheart then whispered as he buried his head in your fur "I love you too"......... And from that day on he would always vist your grave in the morning (cause that's when he thought you were most beautiful) and tell you how much he loved you, and you would always reply with a silent whisper saying that you did too.

IM SOWWY I SUCKED AT DIS PLEASE DONT SIC TIGERSTAR OR JEFF ON MEH....PWEASE LEMMI LIVE TODAY, I'm also sorry for you bad death...........

Warrior cats one shots x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें