Bedtime

Really short, and just for fun :) and this is my Ishimondo fankid, Sorter Oowada! XD He's adopted, and is five years old. The drawing is by me :)

"You little rascal! Get your ass in bed!" Mondo yelled as he dashed through the house, chasing a laughing little boy. On the other hand, Kiyotaka watched the two boys running around the house.

"C'mon Sorter, you need to go to bed."

"Nah ah!"

"BED!

Kiyotaka face palmed, rolling his eyes at Mondo's yelling. Sorter oh the other hand just laughed and skipped around, once again running off. He was a really small kid so he knew how to hide.

"Where did he go?!" Mondo exclaimed to his fiancée as he looked under the kitchen table. Kiyotaka simply shrugged, taking a sip of hot coco and turning the page of his novel. "Are you actually gonna help or are you just going to continue sipping on your coffee?"

Ishimaru let out a deep sigh before closing his book and looking up at the blonde, a tired expression planted on his face. "I put him to bed yesterday. It's your turn." Kiyotaka reminded Mondo with a small smirk, staring at the look the shinned in his eyes. "You little-"

"Finish that sentence. I dare you."

The couple stared at each other for a while, both trying to stare off at the other, waiting for the other to break. It went on for a while before Mondo broke the stare off. "Dammit." Ishimaru smirked and sat back down. "Well, have fun."

"Ugh.." Mondo rolled his eyes and walked off from his stubborn Fiancée. Sorter was always really good at hide and seek so this was going to be tough. "Sorter?"

Mondo looked around his bedroom, of course the blonde wasn't in there. He wasn't in his and Ishimaru's room either. Next was the bathroom, no one was in sight. Living room was a no, the toilet was a no.

Next was the kitchen. Mondo looked around the tiny room, glancing at the cupboards, and at the bottom shelf he saw Sorter, with his eyes closed and arms wrapped around a cereal box. "Heh, so much for not being tired huh?"

Mondo Smiled And gently picked up the five year old, getting a small smile from Kiyotaka. "Aww... you're a beautiful dad!" He beamed, as Mondo shushed him for being loud. "Oh, Sorry." He chuckled.

They soon walked into the boy's bedroom, placing the five year old in bed and tucking him in. "Night." Mondo whispered, making Kiyotaka give him a warm kiss on the cheek. "Someone being clingy?" Oowada asked with a chuckle, making the raven nod. "Mhm."

"I love you..."

"You too need."