Seasick

Hi I'm alive anyway enjoy
Also yeah ima add daiya in some of these cause he's pretty great
-

Mondo Oowada squirmed in his seat, trying (and failing) to get the slightest bit comfortable while riding on the beautiful boat that both himself and Kiyotaka 'ventured on. Taka and Oowada were currently on summer vacation, and Daiya was throwing a party at the Oowada's family home, which was a long trip overseas. Ishimaru was a tad confused as to why he lived so far, but mondo explained it quite simply. Mondo currently lived in an apartment complex with Kuwata and Fujisaki after he was accepted into Hopes Peak Academy as the SHSL Biker Gang Leader.

"Oowada-kun, It's quite clear to me that you're about to spew chunks all over this fine ship! Are you sure you don't need anything!?" Taka exclaimed, seeming to be completely calm despite all of the rough water. Mondo groaned, resting his face in his hands once the boat began to rock back and fourth once more. "Ergh.. your ear piercing voice is making it worse." "Hey!" He snickered with a small smirk, that is before focusing more on the sickness overwhelming his stomach.

Taka rolled his eyes, grabbing 'hold of the plastic bag that hung on the door knob that led to the outside of the ship and brought it back to mondo. He accepted it this time, holding it under his chin in case he were to spew. "I can't fuckin' stand boats. Especially on water like this.." he murmured. His best friend rubbed his back to try and soothe his stomach, but it didn't seem to work much.

Outside of the boat, Mondo noticed Fujisaki beating Kuwata in an arm wrestle, making Oowada's entire gang cheer for him proudly. Mondo had been training the little guy, and Chihiro had certainly grown stronger since then. He grinned sheepishly, and nearly forgot about the boat until a wave of nausea struck him, and then threw up. Taka frowned and sighed wearily. Note to self, take a train back home..

"T-Three more hours of this bullshit.. fuckin' kill me.."

"Think about it this way Bro!" Taka spoke up, standing up once Oowada was done with his messy business. "You, your family and all of your friends are here for your summer vacation! It may suck for a couple more hours but let me tell you, it'll all be worth it in the end! Even if you are taking a break from your education.!" He said.

Oowada grinned, his heart beating slightly faster as Ishimaru offered him a mint. He took it. "Thanks Taka."

"Now to that sickness... forget about it!" He exclaimed, making the two friends laugh.

Sure, they still had two more hours of this crappy boat ride, but perhaps it wouldn't be so bad with Taka by his side..

~End~