School Days

"Are you sure that you've got ABSOLUTELY everything Sorter?" Ishimaru asked the small blonde boy, who had just finished packing his bag. He was excited, and ready to go for his first day. "Uh Huh, I'm ready."

"Lunchbox?"

"Yep."

"Crayons?"

"Yep."

"Drawing pad-"

The door opened, and the two boys turned around to see their son kaito, who was going into seventh grade today. Mondo and him had just gotten done some morning training while ishimaru got Sorter ready. "Oh my boys are growing up so quickly!" Ishimaru squeaked In happiness, dragging the boys in for two big bear hugs in one. "Daaaddd!" Kaito whined as ishimaru let go, laughing all the while.

Mondo knelt down to his smallest and picked him up, screams and laughter escaping Sorter's lips as Kaito pouted. He was more nervous than excited for going into middle school. "Hey buddy, what's the problem?" Mondo asked suddenly before Sorter looked down at his older brother.

"Just nervous dad. That's all." He said with a shrug before Ishimaru once again, wrapped his arms around the purple haired boy in a hug. "Don't be nervous kiddo, everyone's gonna be new just like you."

"Exactly." Mondo nodded before placing the tiny boy off of his shoulders.

Sorter immediately jumped into Kaito's arms for a hug and he teen didn't mind to return it. Sorter May be his foster brother but he loved him just as much!

"Alright, let's head to school, yeah?" Mondo asked as a Kiyotaka was basically jumping for joy.

"Yeah!"

"Alright."

~ End ~