The Talk

Kiyotaka and Mondo had their son Sorter sitting right in front of them with a lollipop in his mouth. He was to sweet and innocent, they couldn't believe they were about to tell him this.

"Y-Yeah I can't do this-" The black haired father began to speak before Mondo gave him a reassuring peck on the lips. It was rare when Mondo Oowada showed affection so... Kiyotaka should feel somewhat special.

This all started when Sorter approached the dads, curious for the most part on one certain topic that he had been thinking about for a long time.

"Daddy, for my birthday, I want a little brother!" He sang, just to have Kiyotaka spit out the drink in his mouth. "Sorter!'

The blonde boy only raised an eyebrow, he didn't get what he was so worked up over. Mondo chuckled and picked him up. "B-Baby making is uh... complicated kiddo." He informed, just to have Sorter let out a loud, and exaggerated sigh. "I don't get it? Well where do babies come from then?"

Well crap.

Now here they were, sitting on the parents bed just to have their kid ready to learn the burning question.

Kiyotaka took a deep breath before he began to speak. "O-Okay... now making a baby is like making a cake. Mom puts in the flour, water, eggs, and milk to make the batter, and you dad adds in the secret ingredient. The baby stays in a oven for nine months and Tadda! A baby!" Kiyotaka sang, making little Sorter gasp.

Mondo rolled his eyes. "Don't tell him that! Don't listen to your mom kiddo." Mondo spoke. The blonde jumped out of Kiyotaka's lap, running out of the room just to have the biker scold his husband.

"What did you think you were talking about out there?! You're gonna give him the wrong idea!" Mondo whispered loudly. "Oh yeah? As if you could explain it better."

Well he got him.

Mondo scratched the back of his neck, chuckling softly to himself as he tried to explain his way of... well, you get the point. "Well you know, I was gonna say- it's like a bike, and the bike needs... oil?"

"You're gonna give him the wrong idea." Kiyotaka mimicked him with a smirk, noticing the blonde boy running back inside.

He opened up Mondo's hands, placing a cupcake they had stored in the fridge. He smiled widely.

"I made a baby!"

~ End ~