Liars

So I was watching some vine and I got this idea-

No one in Hopes Peek Academy had ever heard Kiyotaka Ishimaru And Mondo Oowada argue like the way they did today. Kuwata was the one that provoked the argument in the first place, over something pretty dumb.

All thirteen class members watched, intrigued with their argument. Junko and Kuwata were recording, Chihiro and Makoto were trying to solve the argument and other students just awkwardly watched from the side lines.

"YOU'RE A LIAR!" The raven yelled at the biker across from him.

"I'M A LIAR!? YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO TAKE A FREAKING CHILL PILL!"

"NO NO! YOU NEED TO TELL ME THAT YOU'RE A FREAKING LIAR!"

Hagakure and Leon snickered amongst themselves. "This is gonna get a lot of views on YouTube..." the bass ball star whispered, earning a slap for Asahina.

"I HATE liars!  And you know that very well!" Ishimaru stated, pacing back and forth, trying to keep his ground.

"Oh yeah?! How am I a liar then?!" Mondo asked, surprised at Kiyotaka's reaction.

Ishimaru just burst into tears on the spot, dramatically falling to his knees. Mondo's face immediately softened at the state of him. "Bro?"

"BECAUSE WHEN I SAID 'YOU'RE GREAT' YOU SAID 'NO I'M NOT!'"

Everyone turned their gaze towards Kuwata, an annoyed look on their faces. "You made them fight over that?" Asahina scolded, slapping Kuwata some more. "OW!"

Mondo frowned and sat down in front of the crying male.

"If I accept the compliment will you clam down?"

Everyone snapped back towards the two, hearing the tone of Mondo's voice. It was soft and reassuring. Definitely something you wouldn't hear from someone like Mondo Oowada.

Kiyotaka looked up at the biker, wiping his tears of stress before nodding. "Mhm..."

"Well then thank you." Oowada smiled a genuine smile. Kiyotaka looked over at him, a fresh new set of tears rolling down his face as he hugged him. "You're welcome.."

"BOO!" Leon called to the two, earning many more bitch slaps from asahina. And that's how Kuwata got a black eye for the rest of the month.

~End~