Through Song, Not Words

A/N thank you for being patient :') here's a part today, and I'll publish again tomorrow. Also be aware that I say that Chihiro is female, if you get offended please dm me.

Edit: THIS CONTAINS SWEARING!

"You can do it Oowada!" Chihiro said with a warm smile, clapping her hands with encouragement as she watched one of her bestest friends from behind the bushes.

Leon glanced at Chihiro, his smile not leaving his cheeks. "Do you really think this will work?" "Of course! Why wouldn't it?"

Mondo took a deep breath, looking down at his phone before glancing up at the house in front of him. The house belonged to the Ishimaru family. Who may or may not be some of the most richest people who had ever lived.

Nonetheless, Mondo fell in love with the ruby eyed nerd. Not because of his money or looks, but rather for his personality.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru was a goofy guy, who enjoyed cracking a joke here and there. But he also took work and his job seriously. He always made time for Oowada and his other friends. They were some of the most important things in the world to Ishimaru.

But today. Today was the day that Mondo was going to confess.

"H-Hey! Ishimaru!" Mondo yelled to the window, begging that he was home.

There was silence for about ten seconds, but those ten seconds felt as if time went into slow motion.

Mondo felt so close to just walking away and trying this again another time, but he heard a familiar shuffle of the window. "Oowada-kun?" He looked down at the blonde haired biker from his window.

Chihiro and Leon watched the two, feeling that Cupid's arrow was about to hit them both with an arrow at practically any second.

Mondo took another breath, not breaking eye contact with his best friend. "L-Look, I don't really know how to say it so I got this instead."

Mondo clicked a button on his phone with a smile, watching as Ishimaru's face turned red.

"GET YOUTUBE PREMIUM-!"

"Wait what-"

Leon couldn't help himself but burst out into hysterical laughter, basically blowing his and Chihiro's cover from the bushes.

Mondo turned a soft shade of cherry red as he tried to skip the advertisement. "N-no! Fuck- hold on taka I just gotta-"

"WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO TO RECEIVE THIRTY MINUTES OF ADD FREE MUSIC!"

"God dammit you piece of crap- work!" Mondo cursed, trying to turn off the advertisement, yet there was no skip button available.

Kiyotaka watched in awe as a Mondo desperately tried to turn off.

"I thought you bought YouTube premium!" Chihiro yelled out to Kuwata, who couldn't stop laughing at what the sight in front of him.

Ishimaru sighed dreamily, looking down at Mondo who had basically given up. He was such a dork sometimes.

And he loved Mondo for being himself.

~End~