Chap 1 🔪

Yongeun's pov
"bye Jaehyun!" i bid my best friend bye leaving the café we always hang out in. it was late at night and Jaehyun wanted to walk me home after he finished his shift but i declined his offer sincr the walk home wasn't long.

i lived alone since my parents passed on. my mom got diagnosed with Cervical Cancer and my dad couldn't move on from her passing resulting in his suicide. luckily i was old enough to live on my own by then so no orphanage was needed for me.

Jaehyun was the only friend i had since he was my childhood friend. both of us were the same age so it was easy for us to get along. he works part-time at the café and some other random jobs while i'm still jobless since i'm currently trying to pick up singing and dancing.

should i take the shortcut?

after much hesitation , i decided to take the shortcut which was the dark alley between buildings.

when i was deep in the alley , i suddenly felt a presence behind me. clutching onto my bag tightly worrying it might be a thief.

after gathering up my courage , i turned around and saw a guy in a hoodie. he was in black.

i couldn't see his face at all.

me being too scared to move , i just stood there with my eyes on him. stealthily , i reached into my pocket and took out my phone.

before i could call Jaehyun , that guy charged towards me and covered my mouth stabbing something into my shoulder.

it felt like a needle.

after he took out whatever he stabbed me with , i fell onto the ground feeling totally drained , and eventually blacked out.

unknown's pov
that was easy..did you think i was gonna let you call whoever you wanted to? putting the syringe into my pocket , i picked my bride up and carried her to my apartment.

i placed her gently onto the ground and leaned her against the wall taking the chains i had that were attached to the wall.

lifting up both of her hands , i chained her onto the wall.

nice to see you , Lee Yongeun..

————————————————————

A/N : before you continue , let me warn you this book will have sex scenerios , vulgur languages and violence so unless you can take these kind of scenes , i highly recommend you to continue only IF you're 18 and above.