Chap 12 🔪

Taehyung's pov
after fucking Yongeun to my satisfaction , i laid down next to her exhausted but happy. Yongeun and i were both panting like crazy.

"i realised you changed right after i told you how to survive." i said. "yeah , so?" she asked. "don't you wanna survive? and be my wife?" i asked.

"i'd rather die than be with a psycho like you. you fucking me countless times everyday and giving me medication that isn't good for me is a torture. death is so much better." she said.

"but honestly speaking , you're the hottest out of all the girls i've captured. i might change my plans of throwing you in the basement if you enjoy the sex i'm giving." i licked my lips.

"fuck off." she said before getting off the bed. "did i say you can go anywhere?" i asked making her freeze.

"i'm just kidding wifey , you're free to roam around the whole house. except the basement." i said and she immediately went out of the room.

Yongeun's pov
it was getting late now and Taehyung didn't turn on the lights. i need to find a way to get to the basement.

i need to help the girls get out of here if they're still alive.

i looked back to check if Taehyung was following me but no one was behind me.

i walked to the kitchen and looked around finding nothing but the chains he chained me earlier.

i walked to the dining room and saw a door. a mysterious looking one.

looking back again to check if he was there , i exhaled a breath out and opened the door.

it wasn't locked.

a dark stairway thay looked like it didn't end due to the darkness was all i see.

you can do this Yongeun , this must be the basement.

i walked down the stairs , not forgetting to close the door.

i could smell a stinking smell as i got closer to the end of the stairs. just then , i manage to see two girls due to the faint light coming from a tiny window.

i ran to them and saw them looking really pale a weak.

"hello? are you okay?" i asked trying to wake one. her eyes opened slowly and looked up to face me. "h-h-help me..please.." she sobbed.

"i'm here to help. don't worry , we're getting out of here." i said. "t-theres others t-too." she said pointing at the opposite direction.

i ran there looking around carefully so i won't step on any of them by accident.

"hello?" i called out. "h-here.." someone's voice was heard. i went towards the voice and found three more girls. "they're dead..they were here the longest." the middle one said.

"i'm here to help. don't worry." i said assuring them.

i looked around trying to find something that might help me before turning back at them.

"can you guys stand? it'll be easier to escape if you can walk on your own along with my help."

"they won't be able to walk if i break their legs would they?" Taehyung's voice was heard from behind.

————————————————————