Chap 3 🔪

A/N : before reading , here is something you should know.
Saxenda- a liquid that makes you feel less hungry which helps in weight loss.
Lipodissolve- helps get rid of unwanted fats , in other words helps with body Sculpting.

Yongeun's pov
i turned off the lights and hid in the corner. i was going to hit Taehyung with the crowbar , hoping it will knock him out and give me the chance to escape.

Taehyung's pov
after getting Saxenda , Lipodissolve and some proper food for myself , i headed back to the apartment immediately.

when i entered the apartment , i could see that the lights i turned on in the room Yongeun was in is turned off.

she must have broke free..

but she can't go anywhere.

i unlocked the door and entered the room with confidence. "Yongeun darling , i know you're there. and i swear to god if i lay my hands on you , it will be a heavy punishment for you. come out while i'm being nice."

Yongeun's pov
now Yongeun! do it!

i charged towards Taehyung who had his back facing me and raised the crowbar wanting to hit his head.

but he actually turned around and caught the crowbar.

"i told you i know you're there. there was no way you could've escaped without me unlocking the room door." he smirked.

snatching the crowbar away and throwing it aside , he stepped closer to me while i backed away and hit the wall.

he pinned his hand on the wall trapping me in between. he stared deep into my eyes and got closer to me.

"i told you a i'll give you a harsh punishment , didn't i?" he smirked before leaning in to kiss me.

he again forced his tougue in me and we had a little tougue fight. i was moaning a little. he pulled away and bit my lip before moving down to my neck.

his hands was exploring every part of my body until he suddenly lift me up by my thighs. i broke the kiss and looked at him in the eye with my hands on his shoulders.

before i knew it , he threw me on the bed.

his left hand went up my right leg as it went higher and higher to my thigh. "enjoying it baby?" he smirked.

"no..please stop it.." i begged. "i told you , beg for more and not less. and your moaning was hot."

he got on top of me and used his strength to tie my hands onto a belt that was attached to the bed.

"ready for more?" he asked removing his top while i shaked my head continuously with tears coming out of my eyes

"what's wrong baby? scared? it's okay , i'll go easy on our first round." he smirked removing my top revealing my bra on.

he squeezed my breasts and kissed them planting hickeys all over my chest. "you smell so nice babe.." he whispered.

"p-please..stop it.." i tried kicking the air making him annoyed. "i've had enough." he took the same belt that he used to tie my hands together and tied my legs to the bed.

"now you can't move." he smirked. because i was wearing a skirt , it was easy for him to remove it.

he pulled my skirt down my legs and left me in my panty. he planted cherry kisses near my womanhood making me cry even more.

Taehyung's pov
while i tasted her thighs , i sneakily pulled out the syringe that was filled with Lipodissolve and and injected it into her right thigh making her scream in pain.

"ssh..it's gonna be over in awhile." i brushed her hair as i took a new syringe and injected it into her right inner thigh.

"this is to make sure you get rid of unwanted fats my baby." i told her and took another two syringes out doing the same with her left leg.

"that's all for today. i'll continue tomorrow. and you're sleeping like this tonight." i left the bed and put on my top. going to the side table , i took out the Lipodissolve liquid and Saxenda liquid that were in a small bottle.

taking the four syringe on the bed , i refilled it with Lipodissolve and took out a new syringe to fill it with Saxanda.

"oh , i forgot. just one more baby." i took the syringe with Saxanda and injected it into her arm making her cry out in pain.

i pecked her forehead. "you've worked hard baby. rest well and i'll see you tomorrow." after refilling the syringe with Saxanda , i left the room turning the lights off.

Yongeun's pov
someone..help me from this psycho..

————————————————————