Chap 9 🔪

Taehyung's pov
after i was done with Yongeun , i went downstairs and waited for my friends.

right after i sat my ass down on the sofa , the doorbell rang. i rolled my eyes and got up to open the door for my friends.

"yo Taehyung!" Jimin hugged me the moment i opened the door. "okay get off." i pushed him to close the door after the others entered.

"hyung , do you have any food? i'm hungry." Jungkook immediately ran to the kitchen.

"what's this?" Jungkook's voice was heard. i ran to the kitchen and saw him looking at the chain and the mess i've made earlier with Yongeun.

"um..nothing." i picked up the bottle of whip cream , caramel and chocolate. the rest followed after and Jin frowned.

"Taehyung-ah , did you capture another girl again?" he asked and i sighed. "yes , you got me. so what if i did? it's not the first time." i said putting the bottles into the fridge.

"you know you have to kick that habit of yours away. you've already captured five girls. let the current one go." Suga said.

"NO! YOU GUYS KNOW ME BEST! I NEED A SEX TOY! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ONE!" i yelled.

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THEM TO STARVE IN THE BASEMENT AFTER PLAYING WITH THEM?" Jin yelled back.

"because , i only like having sex with those play-hard-to-get ones. once they get into me , and enjoy the sex i give them , it's no longer fun." i said.

"then you should let them go. or change that fucking habit of yours." Suga said leaving the kitchen.

"Taehyung , we're your friends. we want and know what's best for you. you should seek help from-"

"does hyung think i'm insane? does hyung think i'm a psychopath?" i asked Rapmon who sighed and left the kitchen after i cut his words.

the other four stood there without saying anything. "if you came here to play games and have fun , then stay. or else , take the hyungs and leave."

the four of them walked to the living room and sat down.

"where's the girl?" Suga asked. "i'm not telling you." i said. "get him guys." Suga said and the five other guys grabbed me so i couldn't move.

Suga ran up the stairs probably to look for Yongeun.

"NO! LEAVE MY BRIDE ALONE!"

Yongeun's pov
i was crying when i heard yelling downstairs. Taehyung's friends must have arrived.

the door knob to the room i was in started moving. "hello?! is anyone in there?!" a guy's voice was heard.

i tried making as much noise as i could since i couldn't shout with my mouth taped up. "i can hear you! i'll get you out of there!"

he started banging the door probably with his body and the door finally opened after he kicked it.

a pale looking guy came to me.

"poor girl , let me free you." he removed the duct tape from my mouth before going to my hands and lastly my legs.

"my friends is holding Taehyung down so i you can leave." he said helping me off the bed. i was too weak to walk since i hadn't had any food for a long time other than that liquid he injected into me.

plus , he injected some fat removing liquid too that makes my legs weak.

"this won't do. let me help." he bend infront of me pulling me onto his back and ran down the stairs. i saw Taehyung being held by five guys.

"SUGA HYUNG! LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH HER AND I'LL NEVER FREE THE GIRLS IN THE BASEMENT!" Taehyung yelled making Suga stop.

"you weren't even intending to free them in the first place." Suga said. "well yeah? so you rather save that one girl than the other five down there?" Taehyung asked.

"five? the five are probably left with one or even none! you threw them into the basement and let them starve to death in there!" Suga said.

so Taehyung captured other girls? i'm not the first?

"sure , go ahead and save her. i'll find her anyway." Taehyung smirked at me giving me the chills.

"i don't fucking care." Suga ran out of the house.

Taehyung's pov
he can't leave with Yongeun or i'll go to jail!

i stepped on Jin's left leg and kicked Jimin's right thigh. i elbowed Rapmon's chest and turned to punch both Jhope and Jungkook.

i'm gonna get to you Yongeun.

—————————————————————