Chap 10 🔪

Yongeun's pov
"SUGA HYUNG! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Taehyung's voice was heard and Suga turned around making me see what he was seeing.

Taehyung was free.

"hyung , i don't want to ruin our friendship over that girl. but she belongs to me. give her back and find your own girl." Taehyung said stepping forward but Suga refused to put me down.

"let her go." Suga said. "no , once i have my eyes on her , she becomes my toy until i'm sick of her and goes into the basement." Taehyung said pulling my arm roughly making me wince in pain.

"STOP IT YOU SICK GUY!" Suga said trying to stop Taehyung. the other five guys came out of the house and ran towards us.

Taehyung sensed their presence and pulled me off Suga's back and hooked his arm around my neck.

"come any closer and i'll stab her with this." Taehyung placed a needle near my throat. i suppose that must be another kind of liquid.

"Taehyung , calm down. killing her won't do you good." Jimin said. "THEN STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY BRIDE!" Taehyung yelled making me jump.

"she's a human , a woman , a poor frightened girl. not your bride." Suga said. "you guys told me you're here to spend time with me. but you're just here to steal my bride. i'm not going to invite you all to my wedding." Taehyung said pulling me along as he walked sideways into the house.

the guys followed with distance since they didn't want Taehyung to do anything rashly. no one knows what kind of liquid is in that syringe near my neck.

"none of you follow us! leave me alone!" Taehyung pulled me upstairs and locked me in another room.

"don't worry wifey , we're safe here. no one will try and seperate us." he smiled innocently as i frowned at him.

"aren't you happy?" he pouted. "psycho." i said. his gaze immediately changed.

"i need to send my guests off so they won't disturb our next roleplay

"i need to send my guests off so they won't disturb our next roleplay. get yourself ready." he smirked before leaving.

Taehyung's povthe guys were at the end of the staircase as i came down the stairs

Taehyung's pov
the guys were at the end of the staircase as i came down the stairs. "sorry , but i think i'll have to send you guys off now. me and my bride needs our alone time." i said.

"no , you're not having your alone time." Jhope said. "yes i am. this is my house so i have the say to everything." i smirked.

"hyung , you don't have to do this to so many girls.." Jungkook said. "shut up. what do you know? the pleasure of having them is wonderful. you guys don't even know it. now get outta my house or i'll kick you guys out."

"we tried to help. don't regret your decision." Rapmon said pulling the others out of my house.

"i'll save that girl and get her out of your sick life." Suga glared into my eyes before leaving as well.

oh , it is on.

————————————————————