Chap 5 🔪

Yongeun's pov
after he pulled out , he dressed himself in his clothes and took out a box from his cupboard and brought it to the bed.

"now , if you don't want me to tear that pussy into half , you better cooperate and comply to what i tell you to." he opened the box and showed me a purple lingerie.

" he opened the box and showed me a purple lingerie

"i'll be bringing you to another room. you get changed into this and stay put while i clear up this mess because your virginity is on the sheets." he unbuckled the cuffs and i sat up.

there was blood on the bed.

i tried walking but it really hurt down there so i was limping. Taehyung snickered and lifted me in his arms. "looks like someone is having a hard time walking."

he took the box and carried me to the room next door before placing me on the bed and left the room , not forgetting to lock it.

because i didn't want him to do anything or piss him off , i wore the lingerie and waited for him. it was the only clothing i have right now.

not long later , he came into the room and locked the door.

"babygirl , ready for round two?" he pinned me on the bed. "no! please! i'll do anything else but a round two!" i begged.

"really? you will?" he smirked. he got up and took off his pants and underwear revealing his huge member.

leaning against the headboard , he looked at me and said ,

"suck it."

"w-what?" i asked in disbelief. "didn't you hear? i said suck it." he pointed at his erected member.

"n-not what i meant.." i mumbled. "two choices. round two , or suck it."

guess you'll have to save you're pussy Yongeun.

i moved closer to him and got onto my knees , lowering my head with hesitation. Taehyung couldn't wait any longer and shoved his member into my mouth forcing me to suck it.

he grabbed my hair and controlled my head movements to satisfy himself.

soon , he came into my mouth and told me to swallow it all

after doing what i was told to , he took out a pair of cuffs out of nowhere and in no time my arms were cuffed to the bed.

"no round two , but i'll pleasure you." he smirked before burying his face in between my thighs.

i felt his hot breath on my womanhood and soon he started licking it eating me out. i tried to keep my moans to myself but i couldn't hold it in any longer and started moaning out.

Taehyung only focused on eating me out so he didn't insert any finger into me until i came.

"i should really just have you for my three meals." he cleaned his mouth while i was panting.

"you shall stay here and relax while i get myself some real food to eat." he said while tying my legs together onto the bed.

after he left , i looked around the room to see if there was anything i could do to get the cuffs off me.

unfortunately , there was nothing at all. and my limbs were tied tightly so it is nearly impossible to do anything.

i can't believe my virginity just got taken by a psycho..

————————————————————