Chap 11 🔪

Taehyung's pov
when i went back inside my house i headed straight to the room where Yongeun was. "there there." i cooed at the crying her.

"when will you free me?" she sobbed out. "if i have to tell you to truth , it's a never." i smirked. "why? why can't you let me go?" she begged.

"as you might already have heard , there are other girls in my basement. those girls went through the same shit as you're going through right now. but i only play with play-hard-to-get girls. once they enjoy the pleasure i'm giving them , i get bored and dump them into the basement. you are the first girl to hear this in the midst of your suffering. better know what to do if you want to stay alive." i said before going to the cupboard to take out the next outfit she has to wear.

"next roleplay is related to magic. i'll dress as a magician while you dress as my bunny. a bunny pops out from a hat , but you stay on the bed. change into it if you want to see the next sunrise." i threw her the outfit before going outside to change into mine.

Yongeun's pov
he is so sick..such a pervert and a psycho..

if only Suga went off quicker..

this is so exposing

this is so exposing..

i looked at the outfit as my tears fell down my cheeks. for how long do i have to do this..

wait , he said as long as the girl enjoys what he does to her , he'll throw her into the basement. that's it! i'll just act like i enjoy it and i'm free from him!

i rather die than continue having sex with a psycho.

i changed into the outfit and he entered the room right after dressed as a magician.

"magicians use wands , but i'll use a vibrator." he smirked showing me the vibrator.

i gulped. i know what people use that for but never used it before.

"look at my sexy bunny..i wanna eat you out already." he licked his lips staring into my eyes as he walked closer to me.

"a bunny listens to it's magician or else they don't get carrots. for you , you won't get food." he said caressing the shaking me.

"i don't want the food. it's dirty." i said to him. "you're the dirty one here dear." he smiled.

"lie down on the bed and spread your legs open." "no." i said. "do it before i turn nasty." he said giving me a scary glare.

i remembered i was suppose to act like i enjoy it so i followed whatever he wanted me to do.

"that's my good bunny." he smirked.

he sat infront of my womanhood showing me the vibrator. "this might feel uncomfortable at first but soon you'll feel pleasure." he said putting it in me.

i winced in pain since it was quite big.

"you shall be there while i look at you. turn me on with your moans baby." he said before getting off the bed.

i did as i was told. moaning while the vibrator does it's job.

not long later , Taehyung groaned.

"i can't take it , you're too hot."

he got onto the bed and started giving me rough kisses

he got onto the bed and started giving me rough kisses. i usually would fight back and not kiss back but this time , i did the opposite.

Taehyung's pov
she's changing? doesn't she want to survive?

i don't care , i'm too hard right now.

———————————————————