Someday by Nina

I'm so ugly.

While looking in front of the mirror inside my bathroom, some cursing words come out of my mouth. I'm messed up. I can see the results of lacking sleep, and I'm not really doing well these past few weeks.

That woman in front of me is nothing compared to the girl I've seen with you. She's prettier, sexier, and good to be with than me. I know in the first place that you don't really see my worth but I was blinded by my love towards you.

What did I ever do to you? Didn't you feel the same way like I do? I've felt butterflies in my stomach when I heard you saying that you love me too even though you were drunk that night. Even though you spat her name on my face, I remained by your side to take care of you.

And this is the most hardest thing to hear. You even told me how ugly I became and how bored you were to be with me in this relationship. And I can't even protest when you decided to have a break because you needed "space".

Space? You needed that but I found you with someone else? It is the most insulting thing I've ever received in my whole entire life!

You know what? Forget it!

You think you're the last guy on Earth? I know that I don't have the guts to tell you how I hated you right now, but I will soon.

I admit that I still love you, but one day I'll forget you. I know that someday, someone's gonna take your place in my heart and treat me with respect.

Someday....

Someday, these tears will all run dry.