Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD

Your smile.

Your facial expressions.

Your everything.

Every little thing about you haunted me in my dreams. And you know what, it was like you were clear enough in my eyes.

But also seeing you as if you were real makes my heart to become narrow. It has been two months ever since you decided to go back to your hometown, and you thought that it was a good idea to tear the connections that we had.

The pain in my chest is undescribable. You were once the inspiration that I hold on to, but you were now the depression that brings me down. Whenever I'm looking at the corners of my room, I still see your shadows. And it kills me inside because I can't even stop loving and hating you at the same time.

I love you because of the memories we had shared.

I hate you because I can't replace you.

Why? Why do it have to be you instead of someone else? Why can't I just learn how to remove you out of my head and move on to start a new life without you?

I've once came to your hometown to visit you and fix our broken relationship with your favorite bouquet of pink carnations, then I've seen you with a guy while holding your hand. You were with him inside a coffee shop beside a glass wall.

You were giving him your purest smile that you were once giving me. He even gave you a bouquet of carnations, which you have gladly accepted.

Then I snapped.

I went in there and started on making a scene. In the end, you said those words that will be forever carved in my memory.

"I don't wanna see your face anymore! Get lost!"

It's just so funny to think that you can now say it to my face, as if you wish me dead. I stare at the small velvet box on my palm, and I remembered that day when you took your ring off and returned it back to me.

And that's when my friends words register inside my head. They told me that they had seen you with him even before we were still together.

You were such a pretty liar.

Though you were the most evil woman that I've ever known, you were still here in my heart. Maybe, that's how the world works. People fall for the wrong ones, and those lucky ones could be counted with my fingers.

In short, I'm one of them.

There's no sense of living in this f*cked up world. Maybe, when I'm finally gone, your conscience will hit you so hard.

With that, I'll never let you forget me.