I'll Show You by Justin Bieber

I find it too funny.

I was in the verge of strangling you, but I restrained myself for doing so. What is the point of doing that, when in the end I know that you would use your "sympathy card" to everyone. And then what? The hammer of a judge will hit the floor to smash the ground where I stood.

You know what's funny about that? I would never get the chance to defend myself. To at least tell these brainless people about my side.

But no. My lips were always sealed.

Sometimes, it's hard to do the right thing. Wanna know why? I'll tell you what it is. They never believed your every, freakin' word. I've even came to the point that I got fed-up with these kind of people.

I just wanna let you know that, I'm HUMAN just like you. If you were on my shoe, would you also like the concept of being belittled just like how you did it to me?

And this is the most funniest thing EVER, those words that you've thrown at me, the way they've made fun of me in their minds, all of these nonsense bullshit that I've received every single day because of you - you've already won!

Guess what? You're now the champion in the whole world! Did it make you feel complete and satisfy when you've finally expressed to everyone about it? I thought you were good at seeing the difference of embarrassing someone and being the joker queen?

You are no good at keeping everything at all. What's done is done. Don't showcase to everyone how a superhero you were, because you're simply not.

Just show 'em your true colors, will ya? Stop hiding them in the back of your brain.

Just one last time, I'll tell you this. I am not made of steel to feel nothing against your sharp words. Don't forget that I'm human and real. You act like you know me, but you never will, darling.

When the time comes, I'll go in front of your house and I'll show you this face that had irritated you for years.

And that will show you the real KARMA.

--

Author's note: Whoops! This is just a fiction of mine. Don't misinterpret this, sweetheart.😂