🤔Is this story for you?🤔

It's your author Lily! This story like many others is an Ash betrayal story. However Ash is going to be OOC for the purpose of the plot.

To everyone who gave this book a chance despite this make sure to leave comments on your thoughts so I can improve and have fun reading them.

This story is not focused on Ash getting revenge as he doesn't care much about them and is mainly focused on making his Pokémon's dreams come true as well as following Arceus' orders. This story is a Lillie x Ash and Serena x Ash. However this is NOT A HAREM. There will be two different endings for both girls which both with be followed by a sequel called "Getting to Know the Real You" if my plan works out.

This is not an Ash gets all the legendaries. Ash will NOT always one shot KO his opponents.

Ash also has the ability to use Aura.

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my writing so all my works are slow updates please keep that in mind. But sometimes I get lazy and won't go back to check for mistakes. I take long breaks so don't expect weekly or monthly updates I'll update when I want because I can XD

I hope you all enjoy this story and don't forget to vote!

*Bangs head on wall* You stupid Idiot Lily why would you tell them all of this you're supposed to trap them into reading this!!!!!

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!! If you're interested in this story I recommend you go read the other version of it on my account it has the same title instead of this one as this version is on hold.