The Little Bird and The Tired Idiot

Third person POV:

        Damian didn't want to admit it, but he was lonely. Dick had been in Blüidhaven for two weeks now and he wasn't coming back for two more. Bruce was busy working on a case with Gordon and he had spent almost no time with Damian, the closest thing they'd had to "bonding time" was when Bruce had yelled at Damian after he'd accidentally knocked out one of Black Masks men as he was about to give up information. And Tim, well Tim has promised Dick that he would try his best not to fight with Damian so he mostly stayed in his room when Damian wasn't training in the cave.

       "Stupid Grayson with his stupid mission, stupid Drake with his stupid coffee addiction, stupid Gordon with his stupid crimes." Damian mumbled to himself while pacing back and forth in his room. Bruce had left to check up on details on one of Black Masks drug deals with officer Gordon, leaving Damian behind without telling him, and Damian felt betrayed. Him and Bruce had been working on this case together for weeks and Damian had enjoyed spending time on this case one on one with his father, and now he couldn't figure out why Bruce was mad at him. Clearly Damian had done something wrong (that's what he told himself anyway) but didn't know what he had done. Sure he had knocked out one of Black Masks dealers who was about to talk a few weeks ago, but Bruce knew that was an accident and Damian had "apologized" by hanging out with Jon when Bruce was going over League stuff with Clark. Damian wanted to go after Bruce but he knew that would probably make angrier at him, which was not what he wanted.

      Damian had left Dick a voicemail today telling him how much of an idiot Tim was, which in his own way he was telling Dick he missed him. Damian checked his phone to see if Dick had called him back yet, nothing. He knew he couldn't go after Bruce, and he definitely wasn't going to get any sleep with his mind running through all the things he could have done to upset his father, so there was only one thing he could do.

Damian's POV:

       I grabbed my jacket off the back the chair in my room and pulled it on, it was supposed to be a snowstorm tonight but it didn't matter I would be back before then anyway. I cracked my window open, removing the screen and leaning it against my wall. Then I crawled onto the roof closing my window behind me, leaving open just a crack so I could crawl back in later, jumped off the roof, and disappeared from sight.

Roy's POV:

      'Finally'  I thought to my myself while stretching out on Jaybirds bed, 'I get to sleep in a bed for once.' Me and Kori were both staying at Jay's place for a while and since Jason only had two beds and he insisted on keeping one all to himself, (obviously Kori claimed the guest bed) so I had to sleep on the couch. Which is about at comfortable as it sounds. However, tonight he was dropping off something for Tim and he'd agreed to let me have his bed until he got back. I put my phone away after texting Kori good night and turned on my front stretching out on Jason's pillow, it smelled like his body wash and hair gel. I inhaled the smell and closed my eyes, finally feeling relaxed.

Damian's POV:

        Todd and I weren't friends but we didn't absolutely hate each other either, sometimes he'd leave old books he'd read when he was Robin in my room and he understood my frustration with Fathers rules. He was definitely more tolerable than Drake. I slid my knife under his window and pushed down so the window opened, I crawled through into his bedroom. If he was on patrol I would just reread the books on his side table. I closed the window behind me quietly, 'I hope it's not this easy for criminals to break into your house Todd.' I thought while pushing aside his curtain, letting the light from the flickering street lamp brighten his room so I could see if he was asleep. I could make out a body laying face down on the bed, arms sprawled out across the pillows with the blanket half covering his almost naked body. I knew if I shoved or poked him he'd probably put a gun to my head so I moved my hand around on his side table and found what I was looking for, I picked the cigarette case up and pulled one out lighting it with my own lighter. 'Always be prepared.' It had a foul smell and I waved it in front of Todds nose, he stirred and lazily tried to swat the cigarette away. I waved it in front of his face again this time blowing the smell towards him with my hand.