16.0 BOWSER

She got up and brushed off her jeans

She got up and brushed off her jeans. She began to walk down the drive way until the front door opened.

"Samira!" Her dad called out. Stokeley and Jahseh stepped in front of her as if they were guarding her. Samira turned around and glared at her dad.

"Not only did you abandon me, you don't even mention that you have children to your bimbo wife." She ranted on. He stood there disappointed in himself. He held out his arms for a hug but Jahseh slapped his right arm.

"Don't touch her nigga." He growled. Her father looked between them two in disbelief. He scoffed at Jahseh's demand. Samira looked past her dad and at the door. The same girl she bumped into earlier was standing in the door frame. The girl stared at Samira in disbelief as well. That's when it hit Samira, it was Shalise. The same girl that made Samira's life a living hell. Samira stood there staring at the girl. Her dad turned around to see what she was looking at.

Samira quickly turned around and began to walk away. Stokeley and Jahseh looked at each other in confusion and quickly followed behind her. She walked down the sidewalk not even saying a word to Jahseh or Stokeley. She climbed over the gate with ease. X and Ski followed in confusion.

"Ski, call a Uber I know a place we could stay till the train comes back around." She said sternly. Ski followed her demand and ordered one. Samira plopped down on the curb and put her head in her hands.

"Samira you okay?" Jahseh spoke hesitantly. He knew it wasn't the best choice to speak to her right now. Samira looked at him in despair. Suddenly she began to sob into his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. She took a deep inhale.

Every little thing, is gonna be alright

•••

Samira sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room

Samira sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room. She slowly turned her head to the right looking for  Jahseh. She felt around, nothing. She sat up and slowly got up out of the bed. She walked to the bathroom and opened the door. There stood Jahseh brushing his teeth. He gave her a simple nod since his tooth brush was in his mouth.

"Where's Stokeley?" She asked taking her toothbrush out of her bag and putting toothpaste on it. Jahseh spit out the toothpaste he had in his mouth.

"He went to the store. He'll be back in like a hour." He replied. Samira nodded and turned on the faucet. Jahseh Continued to brush his teeth.

After a while Samira put her toothbrush down and left the bathroom. She fumbled through the sheets looking for her phone. Jahseh soon came out of the bathroom and sat on the other side of the bed.

"Why did you drop out of school?" Jahseh blurted. Samira looked at him in confusion.

"Because I had to take care of my brothers." She replied in a "duh" tone. He scooted closer to her.

"You're lying. I don't like liars." He spoke sternly. At this point Samira was beyond scared. She'd never heard Jahseh speak like this other than the time he choked her. She sat and stared at him contemplating wether she should tell him the truth or not.

"You just don't want to open up to me." He added. A chill quickly rolled down Samira's spine. She looked forward at the wall trying to avoid eye contact. He gently grabbed her chin and turned her head towards him.

"It's ok babygirl, I'm safe." He said ever so gently.

"I don't kno- I-" She whispered to herself. "It's okay." He comforted her.

"Well I met this girl and she wanted to set up Don. I was basically just supposed to lead him on but it became more than that. Then he played me. I lost all of my friends. Everyone hated me. Except Maya of course. Boom now we're here." She briefly explained. Jahseh shifted his eyes from her lips to her eyes.

"I can treat you way better than him." He whispered as he slowly got on top of her. She froze. He lightly kissed her lips, her neck, then her collar bone. She still couldn't move. He rose her tank top over her head to reveal her breasts. He stared at her for approval. She nodded. She sat up on her elbows and placed a hand on his dreads and twirled on around her finger. His mouth attached to her right nipple a slight groan escaped her lips.

•••••

I'm just gonna cut it here because I haven't updated in abt a month so yeee