XXV: fat bottomed girls

"still got my greatest treasure."

Juliet, Lucy, Edmund, Caspian, Drinian and Eustace (who had appeared from out of nowhere, as per usual) were led back into the house of the Oppressor, Coriakin, as the creatures that Juliet later found out were dufflepuds, hopped back into the for...

Juliet, Lucy, Edmund, Caspian, Drinian and Eustace (who had appeared from out of nowhere, as per usual) were led back into the house of the Oppressor, Coriakin, as the creatures that Juliet later found out were dufflepuds, hopped back into the forest and off the start their lives again, now they could see each other. "You see," Coriakin started as he led them through rooms and down corridors once again, Edmund held Juliet's hand in his and smiled proudly. "It was the easiest way to protect them, from the evil."

"You mean the mist?" Edmund asked, well, kind of stated really.

Coriakin stopped and turned to look at the boy. "I mean what lies behind the mist." He told the four as he watched them all walk into another room full of books, but when Juliet looked up she saw books hovering in the air. A small smile crept onto her face making Edmund smile too. Coriakin walked over and grabbed a large scroll of paper before rolling it out between the strangers he'd invited into his house. The map suddenly became animated and Juliet saw water, rocks and boats.

"It's quite big." Eustace stared in awe at the map as clouds also began to form above it. "I mean as a make believe map of a make believe world." He quickly corrected as he saw Juliet staring down at him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes at the young boy as Lucy stifled a laugh.

"Here is the source of your troubles." Coriakin stated as he pointed to a black island in the corner of the map. "Dark island."

"Oh, what an inventive name." Juliet commented.

Coriakin looked up. "I named it."

The others turned round to look at Juliet. "Great name, it's a great name."

"This is where the evil lurks." The Oppressor continued. "It can take any form, it can make your darkest dreams come true." He walked up to Edmund and started to look straight at him, Juliet could see this clearly made Edmund think about the last two times he'd visited Narnia, as he looked down at Juliet's arm, the ice was glowing. "It seeks to corrupt all goodness, steal the light from this world."

"How do we stop it?" Juliet stepped forward as Caspian did too.

"You must break it's spell." He turned to face Edmund again, "that sword you carry, there are six others just like it."

"You've seen them." Edmund widened his shoulders.

Caspian looked at Juliet. "The Six Lords, they've been through here?"