1

As the soft light peeped under Jonghoons curtains his alarm immediately went off.

beep beep beep beep

He grunted, rolled to his side, and smacked the top of his alarm.

Seoul, South Korea. 6:AM

He got up and stretched. His shirt lifted up and he just pulled it back down. Time to go wake up Jongjin. He touched the cold door handle then pushed the door open. As he shuffled down the hallway, the smell of his mothers cooking filled the whole house, sending its way up his nostrils. It smelt amazing.

He knocked on the door before just pushing it open. "Jongjin! It's time to wake up! Go to school!" He shouted inside the youngers room. Jongjin grunted, and rolled over to face the wall.

Jonghoon power walked towards Jongjin, once he made it to his bed he started to shake him. "Wake up Jongjin- wakey wakey!!!" He shouted. Jongjin started to scream at the top of his lungs. Jonghoon smacked him in return.

"Mom!!!! Mom!!! Jonghoon hit me!!!" He screamed. Jonghoon offendedly gasped, then hit him again, but they soon shut up once they heard the foot steps coming towards Jongjin's room.

Their mother opened the door, "boys! Stop fighting right now or you'll never see the day of light ever again!" She threatened. Jongjin shifted back in fear.

After they all finished their daily routine, Jonghoon said goodbye to his brother and walked the other way heading towards his university. Instead of turning right which was the actual path to his university he turned left. Just to see the cute busker who usually danced in that corner.

The cold winds blew off Jonghoons hat. He quickly ran to catch it, but he bumped into someone. "Sorry- ahh I'm so sorry." He said before he looked up. Oh shit.

The cute boy smiled at him, it was the busker. "No, don't worry about it!" He said, still smiling happily.

Jonghoon, flustered, quickly threw money into the small hat the busker left out. Then he ran away the other direction to make it to his 8:30 lecture.

oh what a strange world it is