6

Jonghoon tried his best to sneak into class... but that didn't work.

Seoul, South Korea. 10:50 AM

"Jonghoon, You're late." Mr.Lee, the professor, said. Jonghoon groaned as he walked to the front of the class. Mr.Lee always did this thing, you had to stand in front of the whole classroom and state why you were late. How was Jonghoon supposed to explain this?

He shuffled forward, standing right next to the teacher. "My name is Kim Jonghoon, my reason for being late is um... I went out with my friend last night and ended up in his house um... I slept in late?" He said, still not really knowing what to say.

In the back of the room, there was a giggle, then a snarl. It was Heechul. The rest of the kids just stared at Jonghoon as he shuffled his way to go sit next to Heechul. Heechul made fun of him the whole class, by the end of class Jonghoon was ready to beat Heechul up.

"Please shut up Heechul, you're making a riot." Jonghoon whispered to Heechul, who was still loosing his shit. After class they both headed out together. Jonghoon house was the opposite direction from Heechuls, so once they made it to the turn they said goodbye and walked away. Quickly, though, Jonghoon remembered tonight was busking night so he quickly turned the other way, keeping his distance from Heechul to go see the buskers. As he happily made it to the circle he was surprised to see Hyukjae and Donghaes dance just started.

If Jonghoon was being honest with himself, he hated Donghae and Hyukjae nights. The way they danced on each other, the strong lust in Hyukjaes eyes. It disgusted Jonghoon to the core, but on the outside he was just another happy smiling bystander.

As the music started to play Jonghoon just watched. They're both good dancers that's just a fact. He was surprised none for them were ever scouted or idols. It was odd, but he watched with enjoyment anyways. After their performance he knew that it'll be Hyukjaes last performance.

Jonghoon shuffled to meet up the younger. "Hyukjae?"

Hyukjaes head peeped up from his phone and smiled happily once he spotted the raven haired boy.  "Jonghoon!" He said as he ran up to him. "Hi!"

Jonghoon smiled as Hyukjae wrapped his arms around the older, taking him into a hug.

"I didn't think you'd come!" The younger said, with a soft giggle at the end.

"Yeah, I had to awkwardly walk behind Heechul so he didn't bully me." Jonghoon said, rolling his eyes at the idea.

"Mhm- the next dance starts soon, you should go back to watch." He said.

"Sure."