3

"Shut your face." Jonghoon muttered to Heechul who bickered next to them. As they turned the corner of the street Jonghoon makes eyecontact, with him.

Seoul, South Korea. 8:16 PM

Jonghoon's face turned a bright red as he looked the other way. "Damn why do I keep seeing him everywhere..." he whispered to himself.

Heechul stared at him, then looked ahead before he bursted out laughing. "You saw him huh? Cutie busker?" He said jokingly. He nudged Jonghoons arm.

Jonghoon rolled his eyes and in return he smacked Heechuls arm.

It was cold outside, when they breathed little clouds of steam would form in-front of their faces.

Hyukjae on the other hand, actually meant to look at Jonghoon, truth be told since that day he met the other at the restaurant he'd been looking for him. When he busked he'd make sure to make eye-contact with Jonghoon.. yet, he still didn't know his name.

Hyukjae was sure this was love... he was sure of it! No matter how often Donghee would discourage him from going after him, Hyukjae would always find a way. "Dude, he literally looks like a vampire!" Those words didn't bother him, "my vampire!"

Hyukjae was determined to win this mans heart over. He'd seen him hang out with that other dude a lot, ugh, maybe that's his boyfriend. He didn't exactly know what to do, but he thought he had a plan.

Seoul, South Korea. 7:00 am

Jonghoon hated his job. He hated being a barista. This job sucks, but, he already lived with his mom. The least he could do is pay for his university and other needs.

"Chulmin!" Jonghoon shouted as he finished popping the lid onto the cup and sliding it onto the counter.

Someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Jonghoon, it's your turn at the register." The man said. Kyuhyun was his co-worker, his favorite. Whenever they worked together they always got the job done. Kyuhyun along with Ryeowook, they were the power unit of their establishment.

Jonghoon nodded as he walked over to the register. He looked up at the next costumer but his face immediately went red as soon as he made eye contact, with him.

Hyukjae smiled, he finally found him.

"H-hi welcome to Starbucks.. what would you like today?" Jonghoon mumbled out, completely flustered.

"Can I get a venti americano, black." Hyukjae said. As Jonghoon typed his order in he took a moment to read his name tag. Jonghoon.

"Okay, anything else?" Jonghoon said as he looked back up at him.

Hyukjae thought for a moment, "your number?"

Jonghoon became even more flustered in that moment. He slowly nodded in response.

"That'll be- uh, six fifty..."

Hyukjae handed him the money, "and can I get your name?"

"Hyukjae."